2013 US Nationals Senior Men LP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Men LP

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Despite the silly pop on the axel, I really like Ross Miner. I think he's beginning to develop some sort of personality on the ice and break out of the milquetoast generic journeyman image. He's definitely started to get a little respect from the intl judges. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with next season.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Aside from the pop on the axel, a really good skate from Ross. I wonder how that would stack up against Max Aaron.

Last edited:

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Enjoyed Ross's performance for the most part. I could enjoy just watching him stroke around the ice. Little slow during some of the footwork but he can really get lot of speed and power out of a few strokes.

lavender

Record Breaker
Wow usfsa doesn't care about getting their spots back. Lots of guys doing the quad internationally but that doesn't get them on the podium without the pcs...not smart but not surprised by their actions.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Fall and a double-double. No way Jeremy can keep that title. And then another doubling. Jeremy is not performing up to his normal Nationals' self. Very beautiful program but not enough. I'm not sure he's going to be able to pull a Wagner.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jeremy Abbott

4T - UR, fall - very hesitant entry
3Lz
CUSp
3A+2T - ok, bit forward
CCoSp
3A
3F
FSSp
3Lz+3T
2Lo+2T
ChSq
2S

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bye bye 4th title. The doubled loop and the doubled Salchow will guarantee that, unfortunately. :(

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think he will end up on the podium unless the judges pull a Ashley!

He'll either get bronze or pewter depending on how Josh Farris skates. No Worlds trip for Jeremy. I knew he would not get any favors if he started doubling out on the triples. It's really unfortunate.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Josh fan here. I'm really pulling for Farris to pull off the Championship. USFS is really going to be in an interesting spot if Aaron is the unexpected winner. Farris is at least known on the international circuit.