2013 US Nationals Senior Men LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Men LP

Art&Sport

Medalist
I thought Philip Warren was kind of stunning too. Since we're on the subject.

Yeah, Philip is indeed very attractive, and seemingly charismatic -- he already knows how to project to an audience. He just had some jitters in the fp. He trains with another cutie, btw, Richard Dornbush. :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jonathan Cassar

3Lz+2T
2A - stepout
3F - forward, perhaps twofooted
FCSp
StSq
3Lo+2T
3Lz
3S - shaky, hangs on
2A+2T+2T
CSSp
3Lo
ChSq - nice spread eagles!
CCoSp

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Cassar OWNS spread eagles. I'd love a program with no jumps and just the eagles and other skating skills moves.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Well good for Adam, wasn't perfect though, but he did have a lot of choreography and 'sold' the program. Wish there were more than 2 spots for worlds.A lot of good skaters coming up hope he can hang on.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
No triple axel, no quad = time to fold the laundry....
I'd rather watch Cassar's spread eagles than another paint by numbers program with a quad to start, a 3-5 jump split and level 4 everything. Cassar, despite his limited jump arsenal, can do something you don't see every day in skating. That his PCS is always so low is criminal.

Dots

Final Flight
Philip is hot. I agree.

Damn! Will Jonathan be able to stay in the top ten???

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jason Brown

2A
3A+3T - perhaps twofooted on 3A
3Lz - fall, nice spiral entry though
CCSp - wow, nice half-Biellmann!
3Lo
3A - UR, fall
CCoSp
3Lz+1Lo+3S
StSq
3F+2T - bit shaky
ChSq
2A
FCCoSp

evangeline

Record Breaker
Jason Brown should try going to Mishin's summer boot camps or something, it'll be criminal if someone with Jason's finesse, elegance and flow goes nowhere without the big jumps.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason is going to need a lot of help to reach his goal of top 6 here. Sad that he had the jump issues on the 3Axel and the 3Lutz. Beautiful skater though! :)