Old Coyote back in Den | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Old Coyote back in Den

louisa05

Final Flight
So after all the talk about Upstream during/before Nats...

My husband and I just made a Valentine's Day reservation for there. We haven't been in a long time!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I hope they have more Middle Earth Barley wine. You should ask for a sample! And do try the cheese cake...
So after all the talk about Upstream during/before Nats...

My husband and I just made a Valentine's Day reservation for there. We haven't been in a long time!

That sounds like a nice place. My first question, of course, is what do they have as a chocolate dessert?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
That sounds like a nice place. My first question, of course, is what do they have as a chocolate dessert?
Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
warm vanilla bread pudding with brownie nuggets, served with pecan caramel, chocolate bourbon anglaise, and whipped cream. 5.99
Orange Cocoa
three layers of chocolate cake filled with dark chocolate mousse, orange preserve, and chocolate buttercream, finished with a cocoa glaze and pistachio anglaise 5.65

Rocky Road Souffle
a warm fallen chocolate souffle loaded up with toasted walnut, butter toffee and mallow cream, served with Vanilla Bean ice cream 5.99

Holiday Spice Brulee
a smooth and rich spiced custard set below a crisp caramel topping, served with whipped cream and a touch of spice. 5.75

Warm German Chocolate Cake
made from scratch buttermilk and chocolate cake glazed with coconut and pecan icing, served with Vanilla Bean ice cream. 3.99