2013 Russian Junior Ladies - SP & FP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Junior Ladies - SP & FP

vera01

Final Flight
Did Elena make any mistakes? I'm surprised to see that both Elena and Julia's TES are lower than Serafima's.

My guess is that Julia got an "e" mark on her lutz while Elena got one on her flip. Both girls struggled with their lutz/flip at last ISU competition they competed at.

However, I'm pretty sure that Julia/Elena would come first/second after tomorrow's FS.

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Elena ahead with less than a point 68
Serafima highest in TES and Elena in PCS

will be very close in FS tommorow !!!

vera01

Final Flight
Wait.. I think Elena scored 68~69 at one Cup of Russia event(Serafima scored 70) then scored 130+, winning the event with a total score of 201. If she skates clean tomorrow, she might get a 200+ score like she did at Cup of Russia event.

However, Serafima, Julia and Elena are really close. Elena usually does better with her FS, so I think it's possible for her to win Junior Nationals.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Serafima is wearing Julia's costume from Cup of China Long Program ? Julia must be mad lol
No, it's a different dress, but looks very similar, indeed :)

Did Elena make any mistakes? I'm surprised to see that both Elena and Julia's TES are lower than Serafima's.

My guess is that Julia got an "e" mark on her lutz while Elena got one on her flip. Both girls struggled with their lutz/flip at last ISU competition they competed at.

However, I'm pretty sure that Julia/Elena would come first/second after tomorrow's FS.

I think Serafima won TES because she did 3Lz-3T and 3F on the second half of the program while both Julia and Elena did all their jumps at the very beginning

oleada

Record Breaker

My guess is that Seraphima has her 3+3 and her solo flip in the second half of her program and Julia and Elena do not.

I absolutely loved Seraphima's SP. She is lovely

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
No, it's a different dress, but looks very similar, indeed :)

I think Serafima won TES because she did 3Lz-3T and 3F on the second half of the program while both Julia and Elena did all their jumps at the very beginning

makes sense, she got the Bonus
really close tommorow between the three

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I'm happy that Elena received a higher PCS than Julia!! I absolutely love her SP! :love: I just hope she can hold this position tomorrow!

vera01

Final Flight
I'm happy that Elena received a higher PCS than Julia!! I absolutely love her SP! :love: I just hope she can hold this position tomorrow!

I agree. I always thought Elena deserved higher PCS than Julia's, just because 1).I like her 2).she does deserve high PCS:)

Lucky Star

Final Flight
I absolutely loved Seraphima's SP. She is lovely
ITA. I like this program very much and this music and white dress suits Sima perfectly. She also has amazing skating skills, especially for someone so young. I really hope they will keep this SP for the next season and show it at the JGP

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I agree. I always thought Elena deserved higher PCS than Julia's, just because 1).I like her 2).she does deserve high PCS:)

only in IN, in SS , Julia is ahead of Elena, she looks slower on the ice than Julia

FSGMT

Record Breaker
only in IN, in SS , Julia is ahead of Elena, she looks slower on the ice than Julia
I don't know, we have yet to see the video, but I think that in general (if they both skate clean) Elena deserves higher scores for TR, PE, IN and CH, maybe (maybe) Julia can be superior in SS, unless she finds some real choreography and tries to listen to the music she should be behind Elena...

vera01

Final Flight
I don't know, we have yet to see the video, but I think that in general (if they both skate clean) Elena deserves higher scores for TR, PE, IN and CH, maybe (maybe) Julia can be superior in SS, unless she finds some real choreography and tries to listen to the music she should be behind Elena...

I think both Serafima and Elena are talented and should be able to receieve high PCS when they're seniors. How many skaters nowadays actually listen to music(not including skaters like Mao, Yuna, Carolina)?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

Elena's SP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2-wWnawdY
Julia's SP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JTONQEQQgc holds on to 3T and 2A, she had a tiny mistake , Julia would have score 69+

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
That lady behind Radionova's coach: isn't she the one who's often with Sotnikova at K&C?
And, considering Julia's jumps, she didn't do any mistake: her 3-3 and 2A were as good as the ones that she did in the GPs...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
That lady behind Radionova's coach: isn't she the one who's often with Sotnikova at K&C?
And, considering Julia's jumps, she didn't do any mistake: her 3-3 and 2A were as good as the ones that she did in the GPs...

you can really see the speed Julia is faster than Elena on the ice,

Julia imo should get higher PCS than Elena
though Julia was a bit tentative today she must have felt relieved this is her first competition since her injury, I say it was well done :)

she is Irina Tagaeva, she choreographs Sotnikova's programs
as well as Elena Radionova and Alexander Samarin's

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
So Julia was clean so far, hopefully that's a good sign regarding her injuries (meaning that hopefully she's recovered well). Probably her best outing this season so far :)
I'd still stick to what I said before - Elena is the better jumper and skater in my eyes. I was a little curious if the jugdes would put Julia in first in the PCS, but I'm glad they didn't. IMO, Elena definitly wins on IN and CH, and on TR too. PE is quite equal - Julia doesn't really skate to her music, but she has some nice confidence, lines and presence. And I'd say they're tied for SS too (though I'm not really seeing where Julia is suppossedly faster than Elena...), so I'm really fine with the scores the jugdes gave!
About the jumps: I really don't like this little hops Julia does after her jumps. She doesn't have much flow-out it and this little hops there make it look like she's trying to get speed again, but it doesn't look nice at all. And she didn't have mistakes, no way she could have scored 69+ and beat Elena based on TES.
Serafima is complelty new to me, she really has a nice style and is enjoyable to watch. Man, she looks so ready to dominate the JPG next season :eek: (that would make it 4 in a row for russia!)

But all in all, amazing top 3. Wishing everyone all the best for the FS! :)