Elena Radionova | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

Noolan

On the Ice
Hurray!! Tuktamysheva is a formidable foe this season, a silver medal is a great result!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Even though she wasn't in top form in GPF, I admire her fighting spirit! Good luck in RusNats, Elena~

Noolan

On the Ice
Am I the only one who liked Lena's old FS dress more? Those huge shiny stones... I may be the only one who loved them :laugh:

Alba

Record Breaker
Even though she wasn't in top form in GPF, I admire her fighting spirit! Good luck in RusNats, Elena~

She was great today, and maybe it's for the better she didn't win here.

@Noolan: Her old dress live was beautiful. This one though works much better on TV and looked gorgeous.
I don't know how it was live.

adelia

Record Breaker
I really love her new LP dress. It compliments her skating very well. Smart change. The previous dress was pretty but Elena has very tense shoulders and the excessive beading/stones on the shoulders of that dress emphasized her posture.

starlight97

Final Flight
I am convinced that she was disappointed, at least a bit, she is a true competitor after all and she wanted the Gold, of which she was completely capable.

She continues to impress me! She has performed this FS cleanly for the 4 time now this season! Correct me if I'm wrong but no other high ranked senior competitor, male or female has managed to do that:clap:
I hope this second place despite the flawless Free will put even more fire in her belly for Nationals!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am convinced that she was disappointed, at least a bit, she is a true competitor after all and she wanted the Gold, of which she was completely capable.

She continues to impress me! She has performed this FS cleanly for the 4 time now this season! Correct me if I'm wrong but no other high ranked senior competitor, male or female has managed to do that:clap:
I hope this second place despite the flawless Free will put even more fire in her belly for Nationals!

You know she was disappointed. I was convinced she would win until Liza jumped her 3l/3t combo :biggrin: Oh well :laugh:

I want Elena to become World Champion so bad.

You and me both! One step at a time, Nationals first :cheer:

Am I the only one who liked Lena's old FS dress more? Those huge shiny stones... I may be the only one who loved them :laugh:

That dress was gorgeous!!! When watching live, you really don't see all those beading/pearls that so many disliked. But the new dress works way better with her posture and short neck.

Last edited:

leolion11

On the Ice

I loved it too! I didn't think the stones were over the top, but then again it did make her posture look worse :slink: Even so, I think her new dress is a better fit for her, even though I prefer the old dress.

I know the music cuts in Elena's FS are kind of random, but she sort of makes it work so I don't have a problem watching her program over and over again :love: The ending always gives me chills, especially when she smiles knowing that she did her best. Rooting for her to win Nationals and Worlds! :biggrin:

FS_rrb

On the Ice
I can tell you that her new dress looked stunning live :love:. She looked stunning live, in general. Her performance was the highlight of the ladies competition for me. Even though Liza was phenomenal, Lena had at ethereal quality in her performance that was simply awesome!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Radio's program are the programs of current Russian ladies I can watch over and over, although all those flaws people has pointed out... Because, she got a natural feel of music. when she is on, that character is very pleasing.
I think her new dress is a good compensate for her short neck and posture and read somewhere, it resemble rising sunshine. pretty good idea. Radio is indeed a little miss sunshine.

yuna

On the Ice
Elena is one of my favourite skaters right now, she just has so much energy on the skate and is, imo, different than other skaters which is a good thing. I really really want her to be a National and World champion (and possibly maybe euro champ?) I love her new dress, so much better than her old one. I'm really excited for Lena to dominate. :D

Meoima

Match Penalty
Elena is one of my favourite skaters right now, she just has so much energy on the skate and is, imo, different than other skaters which is a good thing. I really really want her to be a National and World champion (and possibly maybe euro champ?) I love her new dress, so much better than her old one. I'm really excited for Lena to dominate. :D
Everyone loves her new dress. :)

Ayeshoo

On the Ice
Some of her previous costumes have been a little strange for me, but I think her competition costumes this season are really beautiful. She's a beautiful girl and seems to have developed a good sense of style. Her two FS costumes are particularly lovely.

She's also becoming one of my favorite skaters this season (her and So Youn). Still a little awkward at times and I wish she has more defined movements but she's very entertaining to watch and has great command on the ice. Rooting for her in nationals!