Elena Radionova | Page 185 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

LenaRadiFan

On the Ice
If she is not competing next season it will definitely be sad. But she also seems to do well in shows because of her charisma(I saw her live at Art on ice and it was magnificent) and she seems like getting the Art on ice 3rd time in a row.

But I also thought that because she just scored the sponsorship from SPSM that she might compete? Just because doesn't it seem weird to give someone a sponsorship if they're not competing?

LenaRadiFan

On the Ice
Do you guys think we will know if she will compete next season if she'll attend the training camp? I'm sort of excited to know

halulupu

Final Flight
She does look very healthy indeed. Enough in shape for quads, dunno. 3a is obviously out of reach for her

Seruleane

Final Flight
New interview with Lena! I really miss seeing her compete, but it sounds like she is in a good place right now. I love what she says in response to this question:

What do the children sacrifice for sport? After all, figure skating takes childhood.

– It’s all nonsense. Figure skating gave me a name, the ability to travel, earn money. I got only advantages from this. I don’t think that I would have been living better if I had played every evening with the children in the yard, attended school like normal children. Figure skating gave me a lot more than if I just lived a normal life.

https://fs-gossips.com/elena-radion...art-hating-you-even-for-some-innocent-phrase/

Scott512

Record Breaker
New interview with Lena! I really miss seeing her compete, but it sounds like she is in a good place right now. I love what she says in response to this question:

What do the children sacrifice for sport? After all, figure skating takes childhood.

– It’s all nonsense. Figure skating gave me a name, the ability to travel, earn money. I got only advantages from this. I don’t think that I would have been living better if I had played every evening with the children in the yard, attended school like normal children. Figure skating gave me a lot more than if I just lived a normal life.

https://fs-gossips.com/elena-radion...art-hating-you-even-for-some-innocent-phrase/

All of these tremendous athletes have heard this entire lives as they age how they've lost their childhood they didn't have friends and all of that. Elenas answer was brilliant but most of all it was fair and honest. Why would she change anything? She would not and sensibly explained why.

- - - Updated - - -

All of these tremendous athletes have heard this entire lives as they age how they've lost their childhood they didn't have friends and all of that. Elenas answer was brilliant but most of all it was fair and honest. Why would she change anything? She would not and sensibly explained why.

Batsuchan

Medalist
The original interview is here:
https://www.sport-express.ru/figure...gda-snitsya-chto-ubegayu-ot-manyakov-1560226/

There are a few things that were not translated on the FS Gossips page. For example, they actually asked her about Konstantin Kuchayev:
- What is your relationship with Konstantin Kuchayev ?
- Normal.
I'm not sure what "normal" means in this context. Is she admitting that they're dating? :confused:

Anyway, overall I thought Elena gave very balanced, well thought-out answers to the questions. :agree: I'm glad she is enjoying commentating. I only wish I could understand what she says!

bigmouse87

Rinkside
No, Lena didn't confirm that Kuchaev is her boyfriend. She doesn't like to advertise personal life. But she also didn't disprove the information. Perhaps this is a hint that the information is true.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I didn't know that she was jumping in the opposite of her natural direction, wow.
I hope she will make a comeback on day. She's only 20.

LenaRadiFan

On the Ice
I didn't know that she was jumping in the opposite of her natural direction, wow.
I hope she will make a comeback on day. She's only 20.
It actually makes me wonder if her jumps would've been a more strong suit if she was able to jump in her natural direction and made her more like Evgenia and would still be competing amongst the top spots right now