Caroline Zhang | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Caroline Zhang

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Does anyone know what she is going to do? She has lost all her funding I think? Is it too late to retrain those jumps? What happened to the pearl spin has she lost her flexibility?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
According to the latest TSL "This & That", Caroline is training to compete this season. Her FS will be to "The Mission." Good luck to her! (Perhaps seeing her fiance, Grant, do well last season has inspired her)

tulosai

Record Breaker
:cheer: I'm so happy about how Nationals went for her! It would be so nice to see her competing internationally again next year! Her jumps look the best they ever have so I'd love to see her work on her speed some in the off season :)

Liu

Spectator
Time flies, I have followed Caroline Zhang for more than a DECADE.
Wishing Caroline a strong Olympic season :luv17:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Any news about her? If I am not wrong, her last competition were 2018 US Nationals. Is she injured? Did she decide to take this season off?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any news about her? If I am not wrong, her last competition were 2018 US Nationals. Is she injured? Did she decide to take this season off?

I don't know if she's officially retired, but she and Grant were married last fall. They do coach together, according to their Grantoline IG account.