Osmond ready for 4CCs | Golden Skate

Osmond ready for 4CCs

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kaetlyn Osmond of Canada will head to Osaka, Japan, this week where she will make her senior level ISU Championships debut at the Four Continents Figure Skating Championships.

More

vera01

Final Flight
I'm happy to see that she is ready for 4CC:) 4CC would be really fun to watch with Kaetlyn, Mao, and Gracie!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I really like her skating and wish her the best for this competition and beyond.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
"...when I get to my starting position, I just take a breath and let myself fall into my music."

I absolutely LOVE this quote.

shine

Record Breaker
I absolutely LOVE this quote.
Part of the reason that makes her skating so great is her unpretentious joy and I think that partly comes from her going into competitions with no expections and just trying to skate her best. I really hope she's able to keep the joy as expections on her grow exponentially. Let's face it--it's inevitable. But I really hope she won't let that get to her and just be able to go out there and perform with her heart every time.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
Part of the reason that makes her skating so great is her unpretentious joy and I think that partly comes from her going into competitions with no expections and just trying to skate her best. I really hope she's able to keep the joy as expections on her grow exponentially. Let's face it--it's inevitable. But I really hope she won't let that get to her and just be able to go out there and perform with her heart every time.

I totally agree with this. The pure joy gives her that IT factor and makes her shine. I hope she can always keep this precious quality and get to the podiums for a long time.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
It is exciting because it will be the first time for Kaetlyn facing first-rate senior competition. I actually hope she finishes 2nd to Mao because I'm afraid if she wins the pressure and expectation to deliver at Worlds may be too much to handle. A runner-up finish would allow her to fly a little more under the radar.

The pressure already is insane. Massive hype, everybody is talking about her, huge win at Canadians. So 4CC will be the first big test I guess. And I agree with drivingmissdaisy that placing second would probably be the best for her. It will be seen as a success but won't raise expectations to even more crazy levels.