Junior Pairs
Lina FEDOROVA / Maxim MIROSHKIN
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
Kamila GAINETDINOVA / Ivan BICH

Junior Ice Dance
Valeria ZENKOVA / Valerie SINITSIN
Evgenia KOSIGINA / Nikolai MOROSHKIN
Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN

Except Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN (who are in the team as JGP Final Gold Medalists, they did not need to qualify) - all are the best of Junior Nationals.

Medalists of JGP and GP(Lipnitskaia) Events - 8 of 11, JGP finalists and qualified to GP Final - 7 of 11, three gold medalists of JGP Final.

Last edited:

volk

Final Flight
http://fsrussia.ru/news/442_sostav-sbornoj-na-chempionat-mira-sredi-yuniorov/

Junior Ladies
Elena RADIONOVA
Julia LIPNITSKAIA
Anna POGORILAYA

Junior Men
Mikhail KOLYADA
Alexander SAMARIN

Junior Pairs
Lina FEDOROVA / Maxim MIROSHKIN
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
Kamila GAINETDINOVA / Ivan BICH

Junior Ice Dance
Valeria ZENKOVA / Valerie SINITSIN
Evgenia KOSIGINA / Nikolai MOROSHKIN
Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN

Except Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN (who are in the team as JGP Final Gold Medalists, they did not need to qualify) - all are the best of Junior Nationals.

Medalists of JGP and GP(Lipnitskaia) Events - 8 of 11, JGP finalists and qualified to GP Final - 7 of 11, three gold medalists of JGP Final.

No Kovtun. I guess he's going to senior worlds.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Kolyada :disapp:

there goes the 3 spots way
Samarin and Petrov would have secured 3 spots.

Kolyada is like Artur Dmitriev jr. last year
has terrible internationals performance
I am almost certain he will fall 1 time in SP, and 2 times in LP

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Wow... you're quite optimistic aren't you? :laugh:

The russian team is absolutely amazing. Nevertheless, I will miss Davankova & Deputat and Yanovskaya & Mozgov.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The assumption I suppose is that Kovtun is going to Senior Worlds, but as there is no Senior team listed I wonder if they're just waiting for this Russian Cup thing, and if in the unlikely event they decide Menshov should go to Worlds, Kolyada or someone would be swapped out for Kovtun.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Kolyada did do poorly at senior nationals but jr nationals was so much better like jr gp. Seems like a good pair in mens. With kovtun 99% going to sr worlds looks like russia could go 3/4 with mens being weakest but still not bad.

vera01

Final Flight
I hoped to see Vasilisa/Andrei at Jr.Worlds, but they aren't included in the list:( I will miss them. I hope they'll be back next season and without any injuries:)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Are Yanovskaya & Mozgov eligible for juniors next year? I seem to remember that....I hope they will be back.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Kolyada did do poorly at senior nationals but jr nationals was so much better like jr gp. Seems like a good pair in mens. With kovtun 99% going to sr worlds looks like russia could go 3/4 with mens being weakest but still not bad.

of course the junior men is the weakest and with Kolyada in, the hope of securing a 3rd spot for next season is almost gone
something Petrov would have done placed higher, Samarin will probably be in Top 5 with Kolyada somewhere in 13-17th place like Dmitriev Jr. last season

gmyers

Record Breaker
of course the junior men is the weakest and with Kolyada in, the hope of securing a 3rd spot for next season is almost gone
something Petrov would have done placed higher, Samarin will probably be in Top 5 with Kolyada somewhere in 13-17th place like Dmitriev Jr. last season

Dmitriev Jr had many more competitions where he would do well in LP after doing poorly in SP. There are several more consistent performances from Kolyada. You can look at the sr russian nationals and say he couldnt' even deal with the presure of senior russian nationals but he has some good qualities.

I don't even like him but after all of these posts by sky_fly20, I really hope he wins. :p

silverlake22

Record Breaker

Kolyada scored 227 at Junior Nationals...last year Han Yan set a world record score for a JWC when he got 222+. I know RN has inflation, but, if he's capable of putting up that kind of score, even at a domestic competition, he will likely do well at JW, top 10 at least, maybe top 5 or a medal, winning is not out of the question.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Kolyada's pcs at FS at nationals was 77+, no way will he score a 200+,
Dmitriev Jr. scored 200+ at least years nationals but had a meltdown and embarassing finish of 14th place

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Dmitriev Jr. didn't skate well at JW last year and that's why he didn't place well - he made a bunch of mistakes. I'm not saying Kolyada should expect to place well if he makes lots of mistakes, just that if he skated to his abilities, he has a got shot at placing in the top 5 or top 10.