10 Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI USA

11 Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES USA

12 Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE USA

13 Nicole ORFORD / Thomas WILLIAMS CAN

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I did! She did a nice job, but seemed a bit of an odd choice. I wonder whether all 3 USA & Canadian teams, plus the Reeds turned IN down first ?

AFAIR,is she Curran Oi's sister (SC of Boston)?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Universal Sports has it, but the various Eurosports will cover the SD on tape after the Pairs Short, which is annoying.

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
This is what annoys me so much about U.S broadcasting. Instead of airing a live event they are rerunning an event they have already shown several times over the past week.

Art&Sport

Medalist
What's really annoying is Universal Sports not allowing fans the option to purchase, and the fact that IN is not offering the purchase option either. Even those who might subscribe to DISH or DirectTV must have an OTT subscription package in order to get the Universal coverage. If you have a basic channel subscription, you're completely dissed and insulted.

I went to Universal and they do offer a live sneak preview for about a minute and a half before cutting you off if you can't sign in with the exorbitant DISH or Cable account package info. Anyways the SD has started -- don't know the name of the pair in the preview, but they were in cowboy outfits.

Is anyone watching on Universal who can provide a summary? Any live streams found by anyone?

Last edited:

Art&Sport

Medalist
^^ Okay, thanks! That seemed to work (by hitting cancel). This stuff is so tricky.

Lots of freezes, but its working. :)

auser

Record Breaker
This is what annoys me so much about U.S broadcasting. Instead of airing a live event they are rerunning an event they have already shown several times over the past week.
Thank you Whitneyskates, for this wonderful find:clap:. I have had no luck lately finding a working CCTV5.

Possum Glider

Rinkside
The Aussies are gonna be devastated with this result- they have worked so hard this season- eye brow raising that this TES is way higher then most of the Europeans earned at Europeans who have been able to buy or barter their way to worlds.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
It's not working for me. I click cancel and it's still there. It keeps asking me over and over to download whatever it is..