LeCygne

Final Flight
Christina was lovely! 3T-3T, 2A, 3L
Kaetlyn 3T-3T, 3F fall, 1A
Li Zijun 3T-2T scratchy, 3F, 2A
Agnes 3Lz hand down, 3T-3T, 2A fall

tulosai

Record Breaker
Agnes blows it again. WIll never understand USFSA's infatuation with her. She really stinks IMO.

LeCygne

Final Flight
Yeah Agnes was kind of a mess.. score seemed kinda high for a fall and a hand down. Thrilled for Christina on the other hand.

rkuang

Rinkside
Christina was lovely! 3T-3T, 2A, 3L
Kaetlyn 3T-3T, 3F fall, 1A
Li Zijun 3T-2T scratchy, 3F, 2A
Agnes 3Lz hand down, 3T-3T, 2A fall

1. YAY CHRISTINA!
2. Argh, I so wanted Kaetlyn to do well and start off with a bang.
3. Agnes' triples are so great when she lands them, and now she's going to have this weird axel issue? sigh.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I think it's a good score for Kaetlyn, given she did a 1a and fell on flip..

figuristka

Medalist
Good for Gao, thought she deserved higher at Nationals. Awww Kaetlyn Osmond, wanted her to do well but maybe we expected too much of someone so inexperienced . Hope she comes back strong in the free. If Gold doesn't bomb she might be one to medal.

LeCygne

Final Flight
live feeeeeeeeed!:cry::cry::cry:

I'm watching on the Universal Sports link.. there seems to be a glitch that's allowing me to keep watching even though it says "This preview has ended" at the top. Anyway, let's go last group!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Good for Gao, thought she deserved higher at Nationals. Awww Kaetlyn Osmond, wanted her to do well but maybe we expected too much of someone so inexperienced . Hope she comes back strong in the free. If Gold doesn't bomb she might be one to medal.

Am I the only one who honestly expected nothing of Osmond? I would not have been surprised if she'd nailed it either, and I have nothing against her but I just don't have the infatuation with her some here do either. She is a good, vibrant skater who also needs a lot of work in certain areas- experience and how to deal with actual pressure evidently being one of them.

lavender

Record Breaker
Gao rightfully gets higher pcs scores over agnes...at least the international judges get this one right.

Agnes blows it again. WIll never understand USFSA's infatuation with her.

I agree...clean or not I don't get it.

Osmond is nice but I'm also not in awe of her either...not yet anyway.

Last edited:

LeCygne

Final Flight
Gracie Gold 3F-3T slight turn out, 3Lz hand down, 2A. Definitely looked a little tight but she got through it! Performing nicely in the second half of the program.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
I'm watching on the Universal Sports link.. there seems to be a glitch that's allowing me to keep watching even though it says "This preview has ended" at the top. Anyway, let's go last group!!

wow, im getting the glitch too just now! hope i keep on getting it.
i just click on service provide thing but didnt log in n try to click live

figuristka

Medalist
Am I the only one who honestly expected nothing of Osmond? I would not have been surprised if she'd nailed it either, and I have nothing against her but I just don't have the infatuation with her some here do either. She is a good, vibrant skater who also needs a lot of work in certain areas- experience and how to deal with actual pressure evidently being one of them.

In the predictions i didn't put Osmond in top 3 but i thought perhaps overall 4th or 5th. Possible she moves up.