2013 4CC Ladies Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2013 4CC Ladies Short Program

vera01

Final Flight
I think Mao is slightly overscored.

I just hope that Yuna is capable of receiving 75+:):) I don't think Mao got < or <<..

Ambivalent

On the Ice
WOW go Mao!!! As much as I love Yu-Na and am an uber I can't help but feel all sorts of pleased for Mao. What a victory for her. If she did a 3-3... think she would have received 78ish and broken the world record. Wowowee.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Mao is back! Sending "i'm back, bitches" to Yuna and Carolina.
OMG!!!! I'm giddy. Yuna is even more polished with the same TES. Mao is more polished with the same TES. Carolina is already polished, but up her TES to match. World this year will be so amazing.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Looks like on the whole the ladies brought it...for once the Ladies were not Ladiezzzzzz!

figuristka

Medalist
Its beyond me how anyone could be a hater of either Mao or Yuna Kim. They are both wonderful. People should love them both. I can love Daisuke, Hanyu and Chan :)

Krislite

Medalist
Gao is within striking distance of the podium. It'd be nice to see her medal after her somewhat disappointing nationals.

sapphiresky

Rinkside
Ahhh!!! This girl has guts! Can't wait to see the video!
Go Mao!
My heart was jumping like crazy when I read about her jump layout.

The final group brought it ON tonight! Everyone did so well. I'm really happy for Christina Gao too, her musicality...splendid.
Thanks so much for the updates everyone!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
For the record, I didn't agree with Mao's win at NHK, but I have no problem if she performs well! Great job! :agree:

Ambivalent

On the Ice
Mao is back! Sending "i'm back, bitches" to Yuna and Carolina.
OMG!!!! I'm giddy. Yuna is even more polished with the same TES. Mao is more polished with the same TES. Carolina is already polished, but up her TES to match. World this year will be so amazing.

Worlds will be amazing but I think you're jumping to conclusions here. Yes they might be magnificent skaters but it will be up to them to bring it on the night. As it stands, Yu-Na isn't competition tough (yet), Mao still has issues with jumping despite her skate here and Carolina is Carolina. Don't be surprised if there's a bit of a splatfest to be honest.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Ranking after SP

TOP 10
1 Mao ASADA 74.49
2 Akiko SUZUKI 65.65
3 Kanako MURAKAMI 64.04
4 Christina GAO 62.34
5 Gracie GOLD 60.36
6 Kexin ZHANG 57.56
7 Agnes ZAWADZKI 57.45