4CC Ladies Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

4CC Ladies Free Skate

willdu

On the Ice
This might end up like the past 4cc's for US where the ones not going to Worlds win medals ie Mirai and Caroline (except ashley won that year). LETS GO GAO.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Oh my. Zijun is still leading! I never would have expected this before the event. Good for her! :)

Leonardo

Final Flight
3Lutz - really bad landing. Couldn't do combo.
2A-3T - ok
3Lo - URed, fell.
She's thinking too much. Going through the motion now.
Popped the 3Lutz. Wow, disaster.
Stepped out 3Flip.

Ok, can we send Courtney in place of her? She doesn't skate to the music at all.
As for Agnes, somebody need to stick a fork in her, and twist it a few time, she's done done done.

Seriously, I don't get the gracie gold frenzy at all. Good music for her, but she has no real artistry.

Selene

On the Ice
What a disaster. Gracie is just not a competitor. She can't control her nerves. Is there any chance USFS can replace her on the World team? We need 3 spots for the Olympics and she has proven she cannot deliver when it counts. I shudder to think of the messy performance she will deliver on an even bigger stage at Worlds.

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Sad for Gracie, that she didn't deliver. Having an off night is never fun...

So sad I missed Zijun's program! It sounds as though she nailed it!

Checking the marks, though- Gracie still got some pretty good performance marks, considering how she seemed to deflate a little mid-program!

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Love Kanako's dress. It's simple, but very striking.

Good triple flutz.
Clean 3Lo-2T
Clean 3F
Good step sequence.
Kanako's improved so much since her junior days. Good speed throughout the program. Very expressive.
Second 3Lo, might be UR?
3F-1A.
3S-2Lo2Lo. Sal might be UR?
3T clean.

Should go into first unless the 3T = 0 since she only did 1A?

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
What a disaster. Gracie is just not a competitor. She can't control her nerves. Is there any chance USFS can replace her on the World team? We need 3 spots for the Olympics and she has proven she cannot deliver when it counts. I shudder to think of the messy performance she will deliver on an even bigger stage at Worlds.

I agree. We really need 3 spots :( :bang:

It's gonna get much worse at Worlds.