2013 4cc Free Dance | Golden Skate

2013 4cc Free Dance

auser

Record Breaker
Nicole ORFORD / Thomas WILLIAMS enjoyed their program, such smooth skating.
I liked them too, but then I always enjoyed Wing & Lowe sp? How are O/T faring in Canada, considering how deep the talent pool is there?

Last edited:

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Wow, great skate for Orford/Williams! Better than at the Canadian championships, IMO.

Too bad about Reed/Reed. I was really liking their Beatles medley. :(

figuristka

Medalist
I liked them too, but then I always enjoyed Wing & Lowe sp? How are O/T faring in Canada, considering how deep the talent pool is there?

I like the basic skating of both O/W and P/I (Paul/Islam) over G/P but G/P are more flamboyant and get your attention. Yes liked Wing/Lowe too.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Do you mean Orford/Williams? Faring pretty darn well, it seems. They placed higher than Paul/Islam and Ralph/Hill at Canadian Nats. Skate Canada has not finalized its dance team for Worlds, but possible that O/W will compete in London if Weaver/Poje are not ready.

auser

Record Breaker
Do you mean Orford/Williams? Faring pretty darn well, it seems. They placed higher than Paul/Islam and Ralph/Hill at Canadian Nats. Skate Canada has not finalized its dance team for Worlds, but possible that O/W will compete in London if Weaver/Poje are not ready.
Yes i meant Orford/Williams. Thank you for the update about Canadian ice dancers. What is happening with Weaver/Poje? Poje is so hot I practically fog up my laptop screen when I watch them

Last edited:

figuristka

Medalist
Yes i meant Orford/Williams. Thank you for the update about Canadian ice dancers. What is happening with Weaver/Poje? Poje is so hot I practically fog up my laptop screen when I watch them
Try watching Poje live then;)

skatingfan04

Final Flight

Kaitlyn broke her leg in training a while back, so they've been out since the end of the GP circuit. They're back on the ice now, but not sure if they'll be able to make it to worlds. Paul/Islam rebounded in a big way this season, but had a really nasty fall in the FD at nationals and fell behind O/W. Ralph and Hill also fell at Canadians, in the SD, but they seemed to struggle overall as well. It's nice to see O/W taking advantage of the opportunity and skating great here!

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Weaver was not able to start skating again until just a few days ago. W/P clearly are hoping to earn the remaining slot for Worlds, but at this point it does not seem like a sure thing. Skate Canada will have to decide whether W/P are ready.

figuristka

Medalist
D/W held nothing back. Very good skate. Standing ovation. Hope this doesn;t make it harder for V/M after the standing O.