Han Yan | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

xiangfuzi

On the Ice

MIM

Medalist
I just watched his gala at SA. Hands down he is the most talented young skater after patrick and yuzu. It is shame his competitive programs did not shine as bright as his exhibition.

I am just sad how underrated he is right now. His SS was better than Denis (I am a diehard Denis' fan), his stsq was done mostly with one foot effortlessly in SP, his lutz (literally from no where) was executed seamlessly after steps in gala, and the list goes on. Was he too shy, nervous, or injured? Wasn't the choreography his style? I don't know.. whatever that is to block him from the crowd/judges, he needs to find it right now and break through! Because it is right there in his grasp!!!:cheer2:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Since nobody said it yet, I will: Congrats on making it to podium, Han :cheer: I wish you will fix that 3A of yours, it's such a shame you have a problems with your best jump :hopelessness:

luckyguy

Match Penalty
I just watched his gala at SA. Hands down he is the most talented young skater after patrick and yuzu. It is shame his competitive programs did not shine as bright as his exhibition. ....

I think he ist the world´s most elegant skater on the ice. Ahead of Patrick Chan who is the 2nd in my eyes.

qwertyskates

Medalist
Hope Han is rebuilding his confidence after the GP. Thanks for the Harbin performance - he must have choreographed the rest of the program himself? He reminds me so much of Patrick Chan when he's performing to Lori's programs!

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Such a beautiful skater. But I wish he'd leave Lori Nichol and get the right programs and choreography to show off his qualities.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Han for the 4CC Bronze medal. What a performance!

Now please rest up and be healthy for Worlds.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Finally some justice has been done after the placement in FS. Happy for you Honey! :yahoo: congratulations on your great skate and medal.

musicfan80

Medalist
So happy that Han skated so well and won a medal today! :) Crossed fingers and toes for Worlds!

Such a beautiful skater. But I wish he'd leave Lori Nichol and get the right programs and choreography to show off his qualities.

It seems like most of the Chinese skaters/pair teams use Nichol as a choreographer, correct? Maybe it's a negotiated deal between Lori and the Chinese National Team.

I would like to see what would happen if Han worked with someone like Shae-Lynn Bourne. Anyone have any other ideas?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
It seems like most of the Chinese skaters/pair teams use Nichol as a choreographer, correct? Maybe it's a negotiated deal between Lori and the Chinese National Team.

I would like to see what would happen if Han worked with someone like Shae-Lynn Bourne. Anyone have any other ideas?

Lori is a premium brand to them. She's designed more champion programs than anybody else around.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Super happy he won another medal at 4CC :yahoo: :hap10: :yes2: And what a performance! Though I agree the programs could be better. He has the goods to show so much more!