2013 World Figure Skating Championships: Entries | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 World Figure Skating Championships: Entries

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I guess that means France is only sending two men to Worlds instead of three. Just like the French federation---their heads are somewhere up their you-know-what.

It is ridiculous to give other teams a chance now. Who can possibly earn 3 spots for china except them?

Pang/Tong and Sui/Han might withdraw so they should have alternates ready just in case.

Romain Ponsart posted this on his Facebook account:
"Grosse déception, je viens d'apprendre mon forfait au championnat du monde, sans justification de la part de la fédération... En attente de réponses.... je n'ai pas de mots.... :'("

Google translate: Big disappointment, I just learned my withdrawal in the world championship without justification from the federation ... Waiting for answers .... I have no words .... : '(

French fed classy as always..

What the hell?!!!!

And why isn't Besseghier sent? He was top 10 at Euros for god's sake!!!

herios

Medalist
Romain Ponsart posted this on his Facebook account:
"Grosse déception, je viens d'apprendre mon forfait au championnat du monde, sans justification de la part de la fédération... En attente de réponses.... je n'ai pas de mots.... :'("

Google translate: Big disappointment, I just learned my withdrawal in the world championship without justification from the federation ... Waiting for answers .... I have no words .... : '(

French fed classy as always..

I just entered on his FB page and can't see this message posted, last one is dated January 15, what is going on??

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Besseghier should get to go I agree. It really frustrates me when this sort of thing happens. Stupid French fed. Argh. And I guess Song is going to Worlds and that's a done deal. However, if he doesn't place top 10 I'm going to be very sad for Yan who I think would have significantly better odds for getting China 2 Olympic spots. Oh the questionable judgements of figure skating federations...they never stop do they? Gah.