Team Japan: problems on the horizon? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Team Japan: problems on the horizon?

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Takahashi has sizable (old) ladies fans who go to everywhere in Japan and abroad. Probably the number is in the range of thousands. Since they buy tickets of all shows which Takahashi appears, it might be difficult to obtain tickets when the seats were limited. They are not the "general public" what I mean though. Their influences to TV ratings are limited.
How do you know that? Your source? Otherwise you are a gossip collector and nothing more. TV? What fs show (except THE ICE) TV bothered to pay for if Dai wasn't there? Are you sure you are in Japan and not in a Fantasyland? :laugh: And don't call me "old lady" if you please :biggrin:. It sounds ironic from your mouth. :p

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I suspect the scores of Murakami and.or Miyahara will shoot up suddenly once Asada retires. Murakami is not well treated since she's the obvious #3 right now. Nevetheless her competition records are not so bad. I think the #1 Japanese lady will be always placed above #3 Russian and #2 American at worlds.
Probably yes in terms of PCS, but her UR won't disapper after 2014 magically unless she changes coach and goes to someone who's able to teach her how to rotate her triples...