2013 Junior Worlds Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 Junior Worlds Ladies SP

vera01

Final Flight
Radionova had a fall on her flip. Other girls probably have chance to place over her right now...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elena RADIONOVA (RUS)

Music: The Fifth Element (soundtrack) by Eric Serra

3Lz+3T
3F - fall, obvious << in replay
2A
LSp
CCoSp
StSq
FCSp

Shame about the fall, first time this season - perhaps the big pressure is getting to her?

SP: 29.22 + 25.26 - 1.00 = 53.48
in 2nd (out of 36)

Last edited:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Pressure got to Elena. Before her skate she looked absolutely terrified, such a shame. She is selling it well still, that's why I love her. Oh dear:no:
That was a 2 and a half flip. It will cost her. I expect a score around 55 at best

vera01

Final Flight
I don't think it's harsh. She received a right score, considering she made a major mistake here.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
^ Ooo... nobody looked terrified. Bring something positive!

Falls happen. I am sure she will learn her lesson. Almost the same score as Anna. Seems like tomorrow will be THE DAY.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Can't believe they sent Siraj! Didn't even realized until I see her name. What happened to Angela? That girl is the future of US figure skating. Her jumps are massive, and she has decent artistry and some fight in her. She can definitely be polished.

vera01

Final Flight
It would be interesting to see how rest of the girls would do. Radionova always skates better in FS, so I think she would be on podium anyway.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
elena got 3 points higher in PCS compare to her teammate. Her PCS actually put her in the good group at the senior level. a bit overscored here.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nathalie WEINZIERL (GER)

Music: Exodus performed by Maksim Mrvica

3F - turn out
3Lz+2T
LSp
FCSp
2A
StSq
CCoSp

SP: 29.06 + 20.91 = 49.97
in 6th (out of 37)

Last edited:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Radionova was a long way of getting the 3 flip, first time I have seen her fall this season. An enjoyable performance all the same. I wonder how far she will be behind the leader? Will she even be in the final group?

hohoho

On the Ice
^ Osmond is too big even now, at the age of 17. Next season she might reach Flatt size and the rest you know.

I would like to know what you mean by this. Osmond at 17 has already gone through the puberty monster stage. Perhaps that is why she has progressed so well over the last year.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can't believe they sent Siraj! Didn't even realized until I see her name. What happened to Angela? That girl is the future of US figure skating. Her jumps are massive, and she has decent artistry and some fight in her. She can definitely be polished.

The USFS has their head up their up know what. They only go by what happened at US Nationals. Siraj finished ahead of Wang and Miller so they get to stay home even though they both went to the JGP final. In fact Miller medaled at every event and it got her nothing. This isn't how you develop young skaters.