Sasha Cohen | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Another skater happily in love! Congratulations! :cheer:

Oh my, they are together for less than a year! I hope they thought twice before getting engaged, as I know love can really make you unnotice bad things... However, I hope they will stay forever together!

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
:hb: Many many congratulations to our sweetest Sasha!!! :hb:

Oh my, they are together for less than a year! I hope they thought twice before getting engaged, as I know love can really make you unnotice bad things... However, I hope they will stay forever together!

My mom used to tell me who was once a teen-age girl, "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards." ;):biggrin: What was very interesting for me back then was she told me in English actually (my mom was my first English teacher), thus it must be someone's quote who speaks English I guess?

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Oh I'm so happy for her! Congrats to the couple! This is really the year for figure skating relationships, how nice for the off season

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Interview (Part 1): American Skate Darling Sasha Cohen 10 Years After Torino Olympics

(Editor’s Note: Next time Cohen will discuss what it’s like being a student at an Ivy League school in her 30s, an attempt to come back at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, her long skate at Torino, and more. ...)

Tutto

Record Breaker

Imagine

Medalist
It's such a shame she is done show-skating too...she is the definition of a natural born artist. She seems to be very happy though.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Interview (Part 3): Skater Sasha Cohen On Life In New York As A Columbia Student

(Editor’s Note: Next time, Cohen opens up about her difficult long skate at Torino where she won an Olympic silver medal, and acknowledges the support she’s received from her family over the years. ...)

Danibellerika

Medalist
Part 3 is up! And there will be more! This is a really great piece. I'm loving all of her insights and admissions to living in a bubble. Kudos to her for wanting to be a more well--rounded person!

Tutto

Record Breaker
Interview (Part 4): Sasha Cohen On Michelle Kwan, Torino Olympic Silver And Her Tight Family

Thanks for the link! Great interview & pics.
I so like this one, the world would be a nicer place if more people practice this mantra:

'I think people naturally tend to judge. You can’t know what someone else has gone through, what they’re thinking, what they’re doing. I’ve been judged and criticized much of my life. My mantra is, “don’t judge.” Have empathy and try to understand others.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Saw this in my FB feed from Figure Skating in Harlem for tomorrow 10/11/16.

FSH is excited to help open the rink at Rockefeller Center with Olympic Silver Medalist Sasha Cohen, and skaters from Ice Theatre of New York and Ice Dance International. Tune in to NBC tomorrow morning as we celebrate the 80th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Center ice rink!