Anna Pogorilaya | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Anna Pogorilaya

hugo

On the Ice
Look at these 3 guys. Quite suspected... I hope they dont want to kidnap Pogo
freeskating.info/gallery/isu_rostelecom_cup_2016/day1_practice_ladies_all/scr/img_1637n.jpg

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How about that beautiful smile in the Kiss & Cry!? Congratulations Anna. Good luck in the FS.

MiaMalina

Rinkside
Anna nailed it today ! Such a sexappeal and drive has now just anna , this is real woman skate ! press your thumbs for tomorrow !!!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anna nailed it today ! Such a sexappeal and drive has now just anna , this is real woman skate ! press your thumbs for tomorrow !!!

Misha gave her great choreography for the SP. I really love it. It has just enough sass! :) The first time I saw it, I didn't like the part where the electronic music starts, but I think it will grow on me as the season goes along. Looking forward to seeing the FS.

MiaMalina

Rinkside
Misha gave her great choreography for the SP. I really love it. It has just enough sass! :) The first time I saw it, I didn't like the part where the electronic music starts, but I think it will grow on me as the season goes along. Looking forward to seeing the FS.

I think that the electro part gives a spice to it. It gives to the step sequence a bit more drive and efect. I like the choreo so much, it fits to her well and.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Radionova has a better record skating at Cup of Russia, also Lena is darling of Cup of Russia, always been !

Anna is a Worlds medalist now and a better skater than she was in previous years. Things can change. But if Elena wins I would hope it would be on merit and not because she is a "darling" of anybody. :rolleye:

I've never been so glad to say I told you so! ;):agree: Bravo Queen Anna!

Manitou

Medalist
Looks like she is totally ready to go for everything. I am really excited to see Zhenya have a real competitor now.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
she wont win in NHK, its reserved for Satoko whose underrotations will magically disappear
but on a good side, even with a bronze in NHK, Anna will still qualify to the GPF

I think she will win NHK, if she skates like Rostelecom. Satoko has lost her favour with the judges. Being one home ice won't help.