Has Candice Didier retired or is she injured ? | Golden Skate

Has Candice Didier retired or is she injured ?

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
What the heck? I don't understand where these performances came from but she stopped after each air like the wind beneath her wings fell out from beneath her. She did a double double in the short???? and fell out of a single axel. She is either injured or shouldn't be competing perhaps - injured? Or something but maybe these were practices but she stopped after every major error. this kills the pcs too. Not sure what this is of but very concerning.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
I find this also in youtube, I don't know what happens to her : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHQ1d7MeB08

She seems to look like that she lack of breath and energy during her skating :cry:
And, I don't understand why she skip her element in a competition, it's have no-sense :think:

However, she seemed promising during the year 2008-2009 where she won 4th place in the TEB Grand Prix.

I wonder what happens today in her skating ??
I wish that she regain herself and be ready at nationals for having a chance to make the Olympic team next season. She was great in the past.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
With Meite, Silete and Gilleron-Gory finally bringin some good score/results for french ladies her international career is basically done..

I still admire her for her courageous LP at 2009 Worlds though.

Puchi

On the Ice
Poor girl. Considering the almost empty arena and the lifeless performance, that LP looks like a costume rehersal gone wrong.