2013 Worlds-Mens SP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds-Mens SP

Totally agree. Don't talk about Reynolds being over scored when these 2 were WAY over scored.

The skating order and reputation helped them, yes. But two (or three) wrongs don't make a right though.

They indicated on TV that the 4T was under review and it turns out it was not underrotated. If it was under review by the judges and then was called as full rotation, how are you saying it should have been called.

It definitely was underrotated. Must have been less than 1/4 though so no <.

Is there anything wrong physically with Tomas?

It's all in his head.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
With the way the last group performed ... I'm afraid for Daisuke (and everyone else in this group, of course).

Whatevs. GO DAISUKE. YOU CAN DO IT!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
They have been doing that all competition. If i were sitting behind them i would have lost it. Cant believe their parents let them go on like that

They were distracting me and I'm only watching a crappy stream. Someone should do something about them.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I wonder what RF is thinking that Kovtun will be 19th after the sp.
Did Daisuke change his program again?

Chan's costume is so incredibly bad. I can't believe that anybody actually thought that old curtain pattern on his back was a good idea. :slink:

flaneur

On the Ice
Let's go last flight! I'm strangely anxious for them too after some of the weird happenings of the last group...

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I loved Kevin program! His combination was amazing! The 3A was OK, not bad at all. There were some problems with the 4T landing. the program is very well constructed, great interpretation.
Now it's Brezina, good luck!

Given everybody has been bombing so far, it'll be one fall each for Takahashi and Hanyu and two falls for Chan? ;)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Mrs. P, I agree it was a maybe. But once he got scored how he did at 4CC, its clear that clean + quads = solid PCS, even without the stuff that PCS should reward. Ditto Reynolds - that he's almost assured a spot in the final group is just ridiculous.

Art&Sport

Medalist
I don't like Michal's sp, but he's landing the jumps (taking his time cautiously) aside from the turnout on 3-axel. He doesn't have much of anything presentation-wise and he's not interpreting the music, much less skating to it, but again judges don't really care.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Michal BREZINA (CZE)

Music: In the Hall of a Mountain King performed by Epica

4S
3F+3T
3A - turnout
CCSp
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp - bit shaky

Hardly any choreo, but he did manage to land the big jumps

SP: 43.92 + 39.17 = 83.09 (SB)
In 3rd (out of 29)

FTnoona

Final Flight
Given everybody has been bombing so far, it'll be one fall each for Takahashi and Hanyu and two falls for Chan? ;)

Muhahaha and Kevin Reynolds is gonna lead going into the free and become world champion :p (where is my devil laugh emoticon when i need it!)

starryxskies

On the Ice
Nice quad sal from Michal but his set up was extremely long and awkward to watch. The music at the end is a little too messy but nice effort. I believe his FS will be nicer to watch.