2013 Worlds-Mens SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds-Mens SP

Don't think so......

Both 4salchow and 3toe were slightly cheated. 3axel was skidded on the landing, possibly cheated a little bit.

4toe was cheated more than the other jumps, probably over 1/4. It was also two-footed and had a turnout.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Fernandez said he was aiming for top five, but I'll be rather disappointed if he's not in the final group, not gonna lie.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Brian JOUBERT (FRA)

Music: Genesis by Justice; Aerodynamic by Daft Punk

4T+2T
3A
FUSp
3Lz - (with flip entry)
CCoSp
CSSp
StSq

Nice skate, really selling it to the audience

SP: 44.20 + 39.97 = 84.17 (SB)
In 2nd (out of 25)

starryxskies

On the Ice
YAY BRIAN!!! So happy for him!! SO solid. That was so fun to watch. Compared to Max Aaron's similar genre of program, Brian's was definitely the better one. His ending pose could've been better though.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Both 4salchow and 3toe were slightly cheated. 3axel was skidded on the landing, possibly cheated a little bit.

4toe was cheated more than the other jumps, probably over 1/4. It was also two-footed and had a turnout.

4S-3T and 3A looked close enough to me. 4T definitely should have been called though.

emma

Record Breaker
I hate that I can't see this live (or video live) - thank you for the links and suggestions, but my computer hates me right now :(

So, much thanks for all the pbps--sounds exciting!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
It's struck me that so far in this competition, the men have mostly been managing to stay on their feet. Remarkably few falls.

ETA: Oh dear, I knew I'd jinx somebody as soon as I hit the reply button... Oy Amodio. Didn't expect it to be on a spin though.