2013 Worlds-Mens SP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds-Mens SP

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Very fine performance by Denis Ten. One of my favorite programs so far (a little too much looking to the heavens and hand wringing, but I'll give him a pass...). Frank C can smile.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Thank you Denis!!! for saving the night.. That was a fantastic SP.

I know you're gonna bomb the LP on friday and drop like 10 places so Ill just cheer double for you tonight

Awwww...don't say that. I'm hoping this is a bona fide comeback!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Woah these German commentators cannot get over it... That's a new PB for Denis, yes?

Art&Sport

Medalist
Been waiting and waiting for that Denis, my man! The sport's still got ahold of me. :) Forget the ridiculous score, Denis has the goods artistically and with calming those nerves his tech which was always there, has been allowed to shine. Denis is the real thing: a complete figure skater. Kevin Reynolds, not so much. Keep it going for the lp Denis. Whatever Frank said or did (maybe it was you seeing KR winning 4CCs that got the fire going in you), stay on target. Love Denis' programs and if he can do the lp this well, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the medals. LP though is another hill to climb.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke TAKAHASHI (JPN)

Music: Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven

4T - twofooted, << on replay
3A
FSSp
CCSp
3Lz+3T - ok, hangs on
CCoSp - nice spin, fast w/ unusual positions
StSq

Big mistake on quad, but today it'll maybe not cost too much in placement. Great performer as always.

41.50 + 43.17 = 84.67
In 3rd (out of 32)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Besides the two-foot on the quad-- nice work! Love love that footwork sequence.

Puchi

On the Ice
Why did F. Carrol have that weird expression on his face?

ETA: Oh, he was smiling. ;)