2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Lovely return to comp from W/P. Poje steams up my laptop screen so much I can't possibly view it from a rational technical perspective:biggrin:

Heh heh. Know what you mean about Poje. Also agree that it's good see her back and healed. Final position whatever it may be, so far they've done good with their return to competition.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
V/M were strong. Scott was so close to the wall at the end of the midline step that I think Oleg shouted "WALL" at him. Very curious how this scores.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Tessa is like in iron cast blades- no lightness and no fly. Crappy twizzles. Scott's attitude changed too- he is not inspiring, it's gone. Rather flat dance. D/W should be in the lead and not with a small gap. But we are in Canada.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Not that strong a performance. If this beats or is even that close to D&W then one has to wonder how much a factor home cooking plays in the scores.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Accurate score. Definitely not their best skate or as strong as D&W. Good to see. I defended the scores of Chan, Osmond, and Duhamel & Radford on various forums and was dissed for being a biased Canadian, but had that performance beaten or even virtually tied D&W I would have had to pretty much drop the defense for the rest of the Worlds.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So much for that whole Canadian conspiracy theory. That's a big gap.

Meryl's Canadian grandmother must've given D/W some fairy dust....seriously.....I can't believe there's a gap.

So much for that whole Canadian conspiracy theory. That's a big gap.

Now hopefully all the crazy conspiracy theorists can shut up.

Virtue/Moir made mistakes, didn't skate as well as Davis/White and the scores reflected that.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
I predict Weaver & Poje to end up 6th in the SD, but I hope they end up 5th. If they are 5th they could skate in the final flight and still have an outside shot at the bronze. However I think the 2 Russians, French, and Italians all pass them. Gilles & Poirier will end up 15th, a bit better than I expected before Worlds, as I was expecting about 17th but not a huge difference.