Warm-Up Group 5

15 Qing PANG / Jian TONG CHN

16 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD CAN

17 Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV RUS

18 Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV RUS

Last edited by a moderator:

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
It's a pity that Savchenko & Szolkowy aren't in the final group. I hope they don't get hurt by it.

Edited

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Huh, how did Scimeca/Knierim get a later slot than Castelli/Shnapir?

ETA: I sort of get it. The last two groups were from the top 8 , the rest are ranked 11th - 55th and drew for the first three groups. Such an early draw for Sui and Han despite a No. 12 World standing.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I certainly am way too nervous, especially for the pairs and men, where they do such difficult, risky stuff.

This is the worst possible draw for S/S. Not only are they skating early, V/T are skating last and are surely going to get massive PCS. :/

ETA: Sui/Han are skating to Richard Clayderman... Seriously? Zueva is just completely and utterly clueless. Way to go Marina giving GFB music to a team whose strength lies in perkiness. :rolleye:

ETA: Sui/Han are skating to Richard Clayderman... Seriously? Zueva is just completely and utterly clueless. Way to go Marina giving GFB music to a team whose strength lies in perkiness. :rolleye:

It's not as if she was a good choreographer anyway (anybody would have done wonders for G/G, and since then, I can't remember one good program from her). She might have something against chinese pairs, she's the one who killed Zhang Zhang career with her original 2010 SP for them.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I was wondering why there were no results yet and then realized it's in London. Which is only 3 hours away from me. In the same time zone. Wow, dumb moment.

I think it'll be interesting to see how Scimeca/Knierim do in their first worlds. Especially in this first season together.

It's not as if she was a good choreographer anyway (anybody would have done wonders for G/G, and since then, I can't remember one good program from her). She might have something against chinese pairs, she's the one who killed Zhang Zhang career with her original 2010 SP for them.

Definitely. Why can't Chinese fed hire Julie Marcotte instead? :(

hello .-)

does somebody has a free stream for europe??

please help me!!!

Why would you want a low quality, unreliable crappy free stream when you can watch the entire World Championships in high quality, with the option to watch it on demand later, for 12$?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Because for some of us (like myself -- I live on disability), that is something we simply cannot afford.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Why would you want a low quality, unreliable crappy free stream when you can watch the entire World Championships in high quality, with the option to watch it on demand later, for 12$?

For some people $12 is a lot of money, especially when they know they can watch all the skaters for free on youtube if they wait a few hours at no less than moderate quality. It depends a lot on subjective factors (how much you like figure skating, if you were going to be able to watch live anyway) and objective factors (how much you make, cost of living in your area, if you have kids, how much you typically spend/are prepared to spend on non essential spending).

I can definitely understand why a stream would appeal to some people.

paircheck

Final Flight

i am not a millionaire :laugh:

islandpaddler

On the Ice
Country
US-Virgin-Islands
I'm looking for a stream too. I'm geoblocked on the Canadian one and it doesn't look like Eurosport has it. It's Eastern Daylight Time, yes? It doesn't look like it's started according to the ISU site.

paircheck

Final Flight
For some people $12 is a lot of money, especially when they know they can watch all the skaters for free on youtube if they wait a few hours at no less than moderate quality. It depends a lot on subjective factors (how much you like figure skating, if you were going to be able to watch live anyway) and objective factors (how much you make, cost of living in your area, if you have kids, how much you typically spend/are prepared to spend on non essential spending).

I can definitely understand why a stream would appeal to some people.

thx tulosai !!! u speak out of my heart !!!