2013 Worlds - Pairs SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Pairs SP

Mirunna

Record Breaker
S/S side by side 3T was a bit iffy but I think the speed and overall presentation was the best this season for them

EDIT: no hands down on the 3T from Robin. He saved that one

Art&Sport

Medalist
Love Aliona and Robin -- glad they freshened up their costumes. ;)

Their sp is good, but they've had problems with fp all season. However, V/T have had problems with the crap they've been skating to as well, but they still get high scores.

ETA:

Robin and Aliona sp score about where I expected somewhat -- a little higher than their season best. Didn't V/T get somewhere near 77 this season?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Berton/Hotarek such a good looking couple but the fall and some minor sync and sloppiness problems won't help in this field.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Stefania BERTON / Ondrej HOTAREK (ITA)

Music: Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones

3T - she fell
3Tw
3LoTh - low, but clean
Li
StSq
BoDs
FCCoSp - unison ok

Shame about the fall, she looks disappointed - he's more relaxed about it.

SP: 31.56 + 28.51 - 1.00 = 59.07
In 4th (out of 13)

Art&Sport

Medalist
Stefania and Ondrej were sure looking relieved at their generous score, but yeah the judges know they can do better and they are from Italy too. ;) I didn't notice -- what was Berton/ Hotarek SB?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV (RUS)

Music: The Blue Danube by Johann Strauss

3Tw - low catch as usual
3T
3LoTh
BoDs
FCCoSp
Li
StSq

Strong clean skate, they both look happy. Though I'm a bit tired seeing them skating to this music...

SP: 37.09 + 32.98 = 69.98 (SB)
In 2nd (out of 14)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
OOOH, I loved K/S program. Great performance. I know it's unfashionable to say so, but I still prefer them to Bazarova/Larionov. Hope they don't get dissed by the judges.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Stefania and Ondrej were sure looking relieved at their generous score, but yeah the judges know they can do better and they are from Italy too. ;) I didn't notice -- what was Berton/ Hotarek SB?

64. So 59 is not that over-scored IMO.
Yuko and Sasha were clean :clap:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
That's the best skate I have seen from K/S in a long time, hope it scores well. My stream froze for the triple twist, I hope it was clean. I preferred the Canadians to the Germans.

ETA - 69.98 and into second. Their best short score for a long long time. They should be a lot closer to S/S, did the really deserve 73+

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
If that will Not be ahead of MT/M then goodbye K/S
ETA: just ahead by a hair ??? they are being dumped