Orser still a power in figure skating world | Golden Skate

Orser still a power in figure skating world

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LONDON-- When the medals are distributed after the men’s free skate Friday night at the World Figure Skating Championships there’s a pretty good chance that Brian Orser will have coached one, perhaps two, onto the podium.

More

What a lovely article. Thanks so much. It really is quite amazing to realize how many top-level skaters Orser is currently training. I love seeing how successful he's been.

starryxskies

On the Ice
Really interesting how Brian Orser himself knows his strength is in polishing and not developing skaters.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Really interesting how Brian Orser himself knows his strength is in polishing and not developing skaters.

I am surprised compatriots don`t go to him hint hint hint Chan - he could have a medal sweep oh my he could be Zueva Shipland of the north lol

starryxskies

On the Ice
Well, Chan wouldn't go to him now that he has 2 gold medal contenders on his hand. Not enough Orser to get around.
But Nam Nguyen is definitely on the track to becoming the next Canadian and hopefully international legend. Really excited to see where Orser takes him in the next couple years.