2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
Oh my goodness, this event starts in 30 minutes! I'm so excited! Please skate clean Yuna, Mao, Carolina, Ashley, Adelina, and Akiko!

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Thanks to Doris for helping me out with the starting times. Now, I'm looking for live links to the event....any suggestions?

Krislite

Medalist
Remember that she was among the first group in 2007 worlds and she did just fine.

Oh, that's right! How could I forget her 2007 Worlds SP starting order... :biggrin:

Maybe the early start may actually help her, then? Hmm.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I hope Zhang and Stuerzinger skate well: the Chinese girl has really incredible jumps, and I saw the Swiss girl at Euros and she really impressed me well, she is able to land some prettygood lutzes...

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I don't think I'm going to bother with the first group.. going to tune in for Osmond. I see Yuna's in the third group, so I guess I'll have to watch that one.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Which program do i need for this to work? :) (thanks:bow:)

Just your normal internet browser. I'm using Firefox.

try this ...

http://www.ltv7.lv/files/player-lic...ream.ls.lv/ltv7_2_lv&type=rtmp&autostart=true

we don t need to pay 12 bucks for this... right ziggy?

:clap:

And remember, although the "full screen" button on the video player doesn't work, you can get a full screen picture by pressing the "full screen" option in your browser.

Good job I decided to check the stream an hour early - there are a lot of girls in the first group I don't want to miss! ;) :D

But why are all the competitions so far starting an hour earlier than the schedule says?! It's VERY irritating!!!

CaroLiza_fan

ice_tulip

On the Ice
I got a subscription to TV Teka just to see Worlds but I cannot find any figure skating on there! It's not on any of the sports channels. Seems they are only showing football. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

HR4

On the Ice
I got a subscription to TV Teka just to see Worlds but I cannot find any figure skating on there! It's not on any of the sports channels. Seems they are only showing football. Can anyone tell me where to find it?
http://tvteka.tv/live/sport2 shows it now live. Control the time difference between your computer time and Moscow time. I have to reward it every time

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Patricia GLESCIC (SLO)

Music: Crystallized

3Lo - fall, < in replay
3F+1T - wonky on 3F (perhaps <), adds a weird 1T
LSp - travels, Biellman barely held
FSSp
2A - ok, but perhaps <
StSq
CCoSp

She seems quite disappointed. Not much expression in this program.

SP: 19.49 + 18.17 - 1.00 = 36.66
In 1st (out of 1)

LRK

Record Breaker
LOL does this woman ever take a breath on ltv7. Oh for the days of Dick and Peggy...

No. Have you noticed that her voice breaks sometimes like that of an adolescent boy? If she would stop to take breath, maybe it wouldn't? And I'm yearning for the Brit Eurosport guys.... Unfortunately, I've got Swedish Eurosport - not a fair exchange! Though they are showing some figure skating on Swedish channel 7 later, so I'll probably see the end of the competition there. If Filip Stiller is commenting, I'll be content - he did a fine job at Euros last year. (What little they did show... )

figureskater1995

Spectator

And remember, although the "full screen" button on the video player doesn't work, you can get a full screen picture by pressing the "full screen" option in your browser.

Good job I decided to check the stream an hour early - there are a lot of girls in the first group I don't want to miss! ;) :D

But why are all the competitions so far starting an hour earlier than the schedule says?! It's VERY irritating!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you so much... :) I was on just on time for the first one :)

Chris_E

On the Ice
No luck for me with this feed. I tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome, perhaps its a Mac thing...sigh.

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Brooklee HAN (AUS)

Music: Freedom by Michael Smith; Titanic Symphony by Richard Clayderman

3T+2T
3Lo
FCSp
2A - bit scratchy landing
LSp
StSq
CCoSp

Solid skate - not much jump difficulty, but fast nice spins. She looks pleased.

29.56 + 21.06 = 50.62 (PB)
In 1st (out of 2)