2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Adelina's step was also not good. She was quite sloppy in a few area. I thought she would get around 57. Surprised she got close to 60

gmyers

Record Breaker
Toe must have been << or no spin counted. So headcase in a different area for Sotnikova. ALways something.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Holy....@$@$ that was low score for Adelina. 3T+3T was not two footed and rotation looks fine. Perhaps will the sping cost her down to level 1???? Prob lost 2-3 points?? PCS should have been higher.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Viktoria HELGESSON (SWE)

Music: Poinciana

3T+2T
3Lo
LSp
2A
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp

Clean - bit conservative - program. She seems happy enough

SP: 30.73 + 27.63 = 58.36 (PB)
In 6th (out of 27)

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
What the hell are people talking about? She was a mess. How did she kill it?

Hehe. Well, she's better than she's been for most of the season, I guess.

Honestly, I'm just not that into her. She was fairly solid, but I'm not feeling her performance at all. I really don't have much complaint about where the marks have been or the TES and PCS scores, which is a pleasant surprise.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn beat Adelina in the PCS by one point. And she just tied Gracie. I get that the UR was quite a big mistake, but I really don't like this PCS scoring.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I always look forward to the Scandinavian ladies, particularly since I know they'll generally choose some sort of different music and not make me suffer through yet another old warhorse. :)

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Hehe. Well, she's better than she's been for most of the season, I guess.

Honestly, I'm just not that into her. She was fairly solid, but I'm not feeling her performance at all. I really don't have much complaint about where the marks have been or the TES and PCS scores, which is a pleasant surprise.

Hah. If you compare her to her usual self, I guess she killed something. :)
Anyway, if you can see UR and doublefoot in real time, big problem.

prettykeys

Medalist
I am looking forward to Kanako Murakami's SP...but I'm afraid her tech is going to get flogged by these judges/tech panel...

elif

Medalist
This can be Kostner and Tuktamisheva's day. Their jumping technique perfect. No UR and edge deductions.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Woah at Viktoria's score. 58 is pretty high considering what she did. She tends to get level 4s on everything though -- so I'm sure that helped. Good for her!

Kinga

Medalist
Helgesson was overscored IMO...
An ok program, but 3T-2T, 3Loop.. It's a layout from the 80's-
I know the rest was ok, but still.