2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

Robeye

Final Flight
I actually really grooved to the second half of Adelina's program. She really had some swing, like she grew up in Detroit instead of Russia :).

sask8

Rinkside
I dont think she would come back unless she was really motivated and really a contender, neither which would be true at this point. Then again she might just for the free trip to the Olympics. As already mentioned I think the JSF would send her to come 12th or 16th rather than send Suzuki to come 7th or 9th.

I don't think she will come back either, but like I said I would not be surprised...the only reason she wasn't here this season is because she couldn't find a coach...which might be a telling

sweetskates1

Medalist
Adelina honey, next time you want to skate to a blues belter, go for the real thing: Bessie Smith, Janis Joplin. Ain't nothin' like the real thang...

I hope she sticks to pop and Aguilera because I would throw a fit if she attempted to skate to the great soulful songs.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Russia need 2 bombs to get their 3 spots, I'd say it's more likely than not.

Murakami has the potential to have lots of jump issues without truly bombing and getting a quite low score. Asada could possibly bomb her very ambitious program, if she has 3axel problems it could all be downhill from there. Wagner has also been hit or miss lately. So it is possible still.

Wagner just needs to put in a somewhat credible performance and the U.S has 3 spots. She can be beaten by every other skater in the final flight and it will still be enough. To drop below the Russians she is going to have to deliver a real stinker. Basically if the U.S doesnt regain 3 spots Wagner totally blew it, and probably landed only 1 or 2 jumps.