2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

amc987

On the Ice
I am so proud of Gracie!!! Not perfect, but she held her nerve when it counted. 125.40 and she'll be in the top 10 for sure!!!

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Gosh, it would be ironic if Ashely bombed after years of going after that third spot. But I think she won't...she is one of the most determined skaters I know and she will FIGHT and eek it out somehow.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Gold is wonderful! Very solid skate but for her little wobblings it could be 190 10000000000000000000%!)

jamie

On the Ice
that one doesn't work at the moment, neither does the british eurosport one. check page 10 of this thread and see if any of those work for you.

this is a russian one and works for me so far: http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online

125 and she threw away around 8 points on GOE. Shows you what kind of score she could generate, which is a bit sad since the only thing that program had was some big jumps and a couple of decent spins.

Becki

Medalist
I was wrong. Well done Gold.

She does have to work on improving her presentation, though. Quite subpar choreography.

I am really shocked by her PCs...60?? You serious?

Perhaps the judges really want to give US those 3 spots lol. But honestly, that program only had jumps and some pretty spins...

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
I hope Gold can end this group as the leader. If she does that would mean Wagner only has to stay ahead of the others before the final flight (besides perhaps Gold herself) to ensure the U.S 3 spots.

suzukifan27

Match Penalty
I was wrong. Well done Gold.

She does have to work on improving her presentation, though. Quite subpar choreography.

Subpar? Relative to whom? Liz? This is why nobody is taking you seriously despite your best efforts of trying to be an 'expert'.

stella0321

Rinkside
That is a huge score for what she did.

Whoa.

I loved the fact that Gold did try all her jumps as she planned.

I guess we will see lots of 130 + on the last group in light of Gold''s score.

( or I hope there will be lots of performance deserving such high marks from everyone :) )

Krislite

Medalist
Now the pressure is on Wagner to deliver. She just cannot skate like she did at Nationals...

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
I loved the fact that Gold did try all her jumps as she planned.

I guess we will see lots of 130 + on the last group in light of Gold''s score.

( or I hope there will be lots of performance deserving such high marks from everyone :) )

I think Kim or Kostner are going to need to shoot for a score over 140 to win, especialy Kostner coming from behind on Kim a bit. I think we will see lots of big scores now.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
I know the rink is small, but it's crazy how the skaters are hugging the boards; they are practically giving the audience high fives every time they go by. Must be a skater thing; if I were a skater I'd do all my jumps in the middle of the rink. :p

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
The program has some good moments, she performed well, she skates fast, and the technical content is the highest of the whole competition, aside from Asada at her best. Of course that's going to get a big score.