2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 42 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
I think the judges want to see the U.S regain 3 spots and that is why she was placed below Gold. Her PCS being behind is kind of a joke though.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Zijun did her best, but with Zhang's performance China will have only one spot... Will she beat Liza? :think:

Anyone who gets below 16th place gets 16 points. As long as Zhang is in the top twelve, China earns two spots. Li will be 8th at worst.

amc987

On the Ice
I get that you're a spitfire, Adelina ... but whoever told you it was a good idea to skate to jazz+Aguilera's vocals (3x) needs to be fired.

THIS!

Also, I am gutted for Akiko. Her program is my favorite this year and truly ethereal. But she had way too many mistakes today. Li KILLED IT.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
After a freeze with my streaming in the middle of Zijun's performance, it changed from Russian commentator (I think) to the lovely British :laugh:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Wait, how did Li not score above 60 in PCS? Her nuances were much better than whatever Sotnikova skated to...

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Mao, Mao, Mao, what is with the feathered bust on the dress? We're not at the saloon in the wild-west!!!