2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 62 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

neraiselle

On the Ice
Thank you so much! I feel so much better than yesterday when I was fuming with ridiculous scoring. Yuna was clearly undoubtedly the winner and I'm happy to go to bed at 3 a.m. in the UK.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
This has been a DAMN good night. Ice dancing and this more than makes up for the men's event. MORE THAN MAKES UP FOR IT.

sask8

Rinkside
Kim made nice adjustments on her choreography and it paid off...she felt much more in-tune with the music

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
As bad as the men's competition was, as good was the competition of the women. And also the judging was more than acceptable. I am glad I stayed awake.

willdu

On the Ice
Watch out for 6,7 and 8! Gold - Li - and Osmond.... the future is near. BUT Yuna just not ready to give up. SOCHI IS GOING TO AMAZING.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Speechless. I don't know what to say. How does she do it? It looks so easy but it can't be that easy or all would do it. Respect to Mao for making third still. But I have to admit I'm so disappointed for Kanako. Doing so well and then only fourth. Aaargh. Other than that awesome event. Blows the Men out of the water once more.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Yuna wow!I m just amazed, she was better than Olys for me!!!And Mao was my second favorite programif the night! Great event, ladies rocked!!!