2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 65 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Kostner is so impressive. She never let go of her program from beginning to end. That's how you perform. That's how you get big score on P/E. Even with all the mistakes, she was so awesome.

I love all 3 girls on the podium. Perfect podium!

tulosai

Record Breaker
There are currently 1413 users online. 200 members and 1213 guests
Most users ever online was 1,415, Today at 11:10 PM.

^
Also, congratulations to the site owner for creating such a fabulous hub for figure skating fans. Thank you for upgrading your servers (no crashes at all! :)!), thank you for keeping it free and open as it obviously isn't free for you. I'm not sure where to post this so I hope you're reading lol

+1.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Maybe a preventative measure so the forum wouldn't crash like it did during US Nats (and multiple other times, I think), lol. I imagine that making the forum read-only, even for a little while can help stave off a crash.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations and Welcome back Queen Yuna!!! That was a performance that should go into the history books, loved, loved it!

Congrats to Caro and Mao, well done!

Shout out to Ashley and Gracie you finally secured the elusive 3 spots for the US and skated just fabulous too.

Kanako keeps getting better and better!

Great ladies compettion first rate skating tonight!

mateusp1

On the Ice
I have not watched Caro yet. I will watch later.

Please, can someone tell me what happened to her? The blood thing... The Camel? What happened to her Camel? And the nose? Did her nose bleed when she had the Salchow fall?

People are only commenting, but, since I haven't watched yet, I don't know what happened.

aftertherain

Record Breaker

^
Also, congratulations to the site owner for creating such a fabulous hub for figure skating fans. Thank you for upgrading your servers (no crashes at all! :)!), thank you for keeping it free and open as it obviously isn't free for you. I'm not sure where to post this so I hope you're reading lol

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! :agree:

kimganos

On the Ice
Kostner is so impressive. She never let go of her program from beginning to end. That's how you perform. That's how you get big score on P/E. Even with all the mistakes, she was so awesome.

I love all 3 girls on the podium. Perfect podium!

ITA. For me, I would give Kostner the highest PCS! A great podium for sure and Li was breathtaking!

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Wow I didnt think you would be happy for Wagner doing well, hehe. Glad about all that too though, and that the U.S got 3 spots back especialy. Only slight dissapointment for me was Osmond`s skate.

I'm happy she did well to regain 3 spots. I would flip out if she got the bronze over Asada. :)

Gymfan15

On the Ice
I almost forgot about Korea getting 3 spots. I can't explain how happy I feel about this fact; that one person pretty much single handedly introduced a sport to a country.

Is there a minimum score that one will need to obtain in order to compete at the Olympics, or was that just for Worlds? I'm guessing not since the spots were already earned, but I'm not sure. That would be the only thing holding back Korea's #2 and #3, but they should be fine. Yuna must be so proud and pleased at what she's been able to accomplish for them.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
I have not watched Caro yet. I will watch later.

Please, can someone tell me what happened to her? The blood thing... The Camel? What happened to her Camel? And the nose? Did her nose bleed when she had the Salchow fall?

People are only commenting, but, since I haven't watched yet, I don't know what happened.

Nose bleed --> started her program --> had the audience eating out of the palm of her hand --> fell on her last jump (3S) --> is now the silver medalist.

neraiselle

On the Ice

^

Yes, thank you for keeping this forum open to everyone and maintaining it. Hats off to you.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker

EXACTLY. I've been a fan ever since Riders of the Storm, but the way she held the audience in her hand was insane. If she had landed the salchow, the ovation would've been uproarious.

Thrilled for Li as well.

Astonishing that we actually had the podium people thought most plausible. Even more that it contains the same three skaters as 2008. And with so many newer skaters delivering some sensational skates..... love it.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
By the way, I watched this competition with my mother who knows nothing about figure skating. She absolutely LOVED Yu-na and Li, admired Gracie and Kaetlyn - said they have outstanding skills, flow, personality and so on:)
ahah)we argued a little about Adelina and Tukt - she said their skating is very laboured and hard to watch..interesting. I'm biased:) and she isn't. never thought about it..

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Sad the Russian ladies lost their third spot. Team Meshnov your voodoo doll did serious damage!