2013 worlds pairs FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2013 worlds pairs FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
Thant is how you THROW IT DOWN! Their reaction after was SO CUTE too, Kristen looks beautiful and thrilled.

This team really I think is amazing when on. I like watching them more than any other current pair team.

WOW! I can't believe how well M-T/M have just skated. Hard to imagine them not medalling after this.

Shame that program is a bit meh but their speed was great and pretty much all of the elements were very strong.

You are expecting entirely too much from a team who haven't been together even a full year.

Ah fair enough, I forgot they were such a new team.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
130 is good but I expected more since they got 130 also in a competition where they had a fall.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
M-T is feisty. I heard she punched some other chick in a medley in Canada earlier this year. Good girl!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
LOL I Love Dylan's attitued. She's kinda meh about the scores and he says "Well we werent here last year so I think this is great".

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I thought M-TM were magnificent. Difficulty and grace, together. It even had a romantic quality, in spite of the amazing technical content. I'm still recovering.

mskater93

Record Breaker
I think MTM were low balled big time. For that to be below their SB is ridic.
In keeping with everyone's conspiracy theories regarding Skate Canada (the organization, not the event), perhaps M-T/M were held down to keep the silver medal?:sarcasm:

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Zombies in the house. These two should really embrace their "uniqueness" and skate to something morbid. Would make them more interesting.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV (RUS)

Music: Spartacus by Aram Khatchaturian

3T - she twofooted
2A+2A+SEQ - she is shaky, no height at all
3Tw - big
3FTh
BiDs
FCCoSp - unison very good
ChSq
Li
3LoTh - almost hand down
Li
Li
PCoSp

Fine performance, but those sbs jumps are going to cost

FS: 62.41 + 60.40 = 122.81
Tot: 184.72, in 2nd (out of 10)

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
MT/M that does seem somewhat low point-wise for that. Great performance.

AMAZING job by M-T/M. Definitely a medal-contending program. The throw 3S probably cost them a 200-point competition, but wow, what a competition for them, putting together two practically clean skates. Hope D/R can pull out all the stops too!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I find B/L really boring, MT/M were A LOT better for me... Yuri's face is almost expressionless!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well we've just seen the best lifts we're going to.

You know, I actually think B/L are taking off at the same time on the SBS jumps. They aren't landing at the same time because she rotates a lot faster than him in the air. I don't know what if anything they can do about that.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I find B/L really boring, MT/M were A LOT better for me... Yuri's face is almost expressionless!

Yeah I am a B/L fan and today MTM definitely passed them for me. If they outscore MTM for that I will be a litttle upset.