FiDs
PCoSp
Li
ChSq
3LoTh - low on the free leg, but clean
3STh - bit forward, but also clean
Li
FCCoSp

Solid skate, they seem happy. Biggest mistake was the doubled salchow.

FS: 58.83 + 53.87 = 112.70
Tot: 171.77, in 1st (out of 5)

I like watching the lower-ranked teams a lot of the time but other times it can be scary with those falls. And I thought King was going to drop Kemp a few times during the lifts. I liked the music and costumes and would love to have seen this program really sold.

This is why I tend to approach pairs with a good deal of trepidation. Especially these days, with the daring lifts, my heart is often in my mouth.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
WTH? 112 compared to 123 they got for their Euros LP which was similar (she fell on the 3S and here doubled). I absolutely hate this inconsistency in judging from one competition to another.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
WTH? 112 compared to 123 they got for their Euros LP which was similar (she fell on the 3S and here doubled). I absolutely hate this inconsistency in judging from one competition to another.
They're just in the second group, if you look at the scores the only big difference between here and Zagreb is in the PCS, which was really affected by skating early...

gmyers

Record Breaker

Better to fall than double

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Better to fall than double

11 points better?
EDIT: 8 points lower on PCS than what they got at Euros. I have no words, seriously, this sport is becoming a joke. How can this be explained? This means they were either very underscored here or very overscored at Euros (where they won bronze)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN (CHN)

Music: Chigaco (soundtrack) by John Kander and Fred Ebb

3Tw - nice
3T+2T - she hand hand down on 3T, he has turnout on combo (credit 3T<)
FCCoSp
ChSq
FiDs
2A - she fall, UR
3FTh - big
Li
PCoSp - travels and slow at the end
Li
Li
3STh - ok, perhaps twofooted

She collapsed after the end, hope she is alright. Expected mistakes on sbs jumps, the the lift take-offs were a bit laboured. Hope they're healthy next season...

FS: 55.55 + 53.69 - 1.00 = 108.24
Tot: 165.89, in 2nd (out of 6)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Sui looks really in pain, she almost fell on the ice, it's horrible how she tries to smile when she's clearly suffering...

What the hell is wrong with the Chinese Fedaration?!!

Do they want both Sui and Tong to suffer permanent health damage just so they can earn Olympic spots?!!

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Geez. Yeah, these athletes can be pretty damn tough, but it looked like she shouldn't have been out there.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
What the hell is wrong with the Chinese Fedaration?!!

Do they want both Sui and Tong to suffer permanent health damage just so they can earn Olympic spots?!!

The very fact that Pang/Tong are still here should answer your question.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Oh my but the scores are pretty high and this is early on (I know the Italians scored over 120 at Euros but that might have been a bit gratutious. I mean if they skate decently then the Canadians should be in the mid 120's to low 130's with V and T and Squared nearing 140 - well I suppose that is possible.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM (USA)

Music: Life Is Beautiful (soundtrack) by Nicola Piovani

3Tw - very big and easy-looking
3FTh - tilted, stepout
3S - landed, bit held on a bit
Li
FiDs
3LoTh
2A+2T+SEQ
FCCoSp - unison fine
Li
ChSq
Li
PCoSp

Very solid skate, they also seem very pleased.

FS: 61.15 + 56.63 = 117.78 (PB)
Tot: 173.51 (PB), in 1st (out of 7)

She's ecstatic about their score!