2013 Worlds Men LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Men LP

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Yay! So happy for Liebers. Two good programs. Good music choice. A style I like.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
OK Tomas, please have a great skate. If not for a medal, at least for self-respect. And so we can stop using your name in the same sentence with "headcase."

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
My character is different from most people on GS - I'm not very patriotic. I can't get into Peter Liebers. Even though he skated the free of his life here. :frown:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
For any combination of the current batch of US men to get 3 spots, it would pretty much require a catastrophic meltdown from all the top skaters. I don't want that to happen for a third spot that US men's skating doesn't even deserve.

If Aaron doesnt hit all his big jumps they arent even ensured of keeping 2 spots.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
^No worries, it's great that he has supporters. I just don't really get the mentality of feeling happy when Germans do well or something. My favourites are all from other countries.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
The crowd is always so kind...whenever they sense that the skater is really struggling, they always get behind them and cheer so loud.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Sigh. Tomas just popping and doubling all over the place. I really think he needs to consider retirement at this point. Pretty simple content in between the jumps. I can't remember the last good season he had.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tomas VERNER (CZE)

Music: It Ain't Mean a Thing If It Has No Swing by Duke Ellington and Louis Armstrong
La Vie En Rose
Sing, Sing, Sing

3T
3Lz
1A
StSq
FUSp
2A
1Lo
2Lz
3F - e
1Lo
CCoSp
ChSt
CSSp

Disaster.... Popfest, only 3 triples and one of those were meant to be a quad. If Brezina doesn't deliver, only one Czech man can go to Olys.

FS: 39.87 + 72.58 = 112.45
Tot: 180.50, in 7th (out of 10)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Tomas Verner pops jumps like they're zits. Is he really that afraid of just going for it and falling? What a wuss.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Verner just doesn't seem to care anymore. Maybe it's best he thinks that way.