2013 Worlds Men LP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Men LP

Sabrina

Record Breaker
If all skaters would use vocal music with a few words, then all must have the same deduction...I wonder why words are not aloud yet...

yuki

Final Flight
Ge looks like he's very very happy in his own little world. But you gotta admire someone who looks like he doesn't give a flip about the rules and is going to do what makes him happy,.

Somebody should probably tell Scott Moir that this is how not caring what the judges think looks like.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It looks like Ross is going to wind up about 15th. If Max Aaron bombs as well, is there a chance the US will be down to one man for the Olympics?

emma

Record Breaker
Working live stream for those who want it:

http://www.ltv7.lv/files/player-lic...ream.ls.lv/ltv7_2_lv&type=rtmp&autostart=true

[though I'll bet those commentators STILL haven't taken a breath!]
[And they're finally running commercials that aren't for a medical condition! Progress!]

Thank you for this! I just got home a few moments ago and saw the end of Misha Ge...haven't had a second to read the thread, so I don't know if there are other links or even what is happening....but, just curious, is it an ice resurfacing break as they are showing an exhibition from Nice right now...thanks!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The rule against lyrics is stupid and arbitrary, and will be gone after the Sochi Olympics.

No, it's not, and I hate that they will be allowed after the Olympics. IMO it's just as bad at Twenty20 cricket.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Ok, well, more power to him! It's only 1 point! He can make it up in PCS!!!

That's what I was thinking...in the grand scheme of things, one point is nothing...so rarely are medals decided by a point, am I right? And the bonus you get by really maxing out your PCS and getting the crowd going is worth so much more.

Anyway, lyrics are allowed after Sochi so I guess it won't matter.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
It looks like Ross is going to wind up about 15th. If Max Aaron bombs as well, is there a chance the US will be down to one man for the Olympics?

I'm not expecting Max to bomb, in fact I think he's going to do well, at least hold his place possibly better it by one or two positions upward. (yes I think there are some meltdowns to come by others). But I think the magic number Max + Ross have to get to keep 2 spots is under 27? Somebody can correct me on that if I have it wrong....

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm not expecting Max to bomb, in fact I think he's going to do well, at least hold his place possibly better it by one or two positions upward. (yes I think there are some meltdowns to come by others). But I think the magic number Max + Ross have to get is under 27? Somebody can correct me on that if I have it wrong....

The magic number is 28.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm not expecting Max to bomb, in fact I think he's going to do well, at least hold his place possibly better it by one or two positions upward. (yes I think there are some meltdowns to come by others). But I think the magic number Max + Ross have to get is under 27? Somebody can correct me on that if I have it wrong....

The lowest number of points for Ross is 16. So Max only needs to finish 12 or higher.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Let's not jixx Max! But I agree that he probably will be fine.

Still sad for Ross :cry:

Agreed on all counts! Ross :cry: Still, his recovery was fabulous and I have no doubt he did better than a certain headcase that some people were whining should have gone...

Looking forward to seeing Max give West Side Story the send-off it deserves! His 2-6 loading might make all the difference here!

emma

Record Breaker
So....the what I think is a lativian site is working great; looks like the 6 minute warm up. So sorry I missed seeing Ge in his entirety, but what a showman! Ross must be disappointed...did he have so good moments?