2013 Worlds Men LP | Page 35 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Men LP

aftertherain

Record Breaker
NO, AUDIENCE, YOU DON'T GET TO FRICKIN' BOO. PChiddy is already the winner, you don't get to have Mr. Reynolds sneak into bronze.

Becki

Medalist
Kevin is really trying to fight through it...I'm rooting for him because of this...I don't care about the spots. This guy has some guts.

His goal was to be within the top 6! he achieved it! but I guess to be so close to the podium...it hurts when you just fall short.

neraiselle

On the Ice
Exactly. It's the judges who give the scores and determine the placement. Remember, he did land 3 quads over two programs and had a huge lead with his SP.

Yeah, but also he had two falls and screwed up two other jumps, which should have knock-on effects on PCS.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Again, it's not Chan that's the problem. It's the judges. I want to slay them. There are so many places where the judges could have given Denis Ten 2 points or taken away 2 points from Chan. Just ugh, all over the place.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Now its time for mute. I dont want to hear this guy speak at all.

I dont think anyone does. I cant wait until the next time he competes in Europe or Asia. He will booed before his program next time I bet. Outside of Canada he has become the most controversial and unpopular top skater ever and he deserves every bit of it.

ForeverFish

Medalist
^This (draqq's comment). If only Denis had gotten that 3F-2T...but then the judges would've found somewhere else to deduct, just to keep Chan on the podium.

I'm not blaming Chan--he seemed genuinely embarrassed and sorry. But the judging system needs to change. Now.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Two extremely questionable wins for Chan, two years in a row. It'll be terrible for figure skating's credibility if this happens at the Olympics.

I'm very disappointed.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
For people who were saying "why does it matter if Patrick Chan gets 98 in the SP instead of 95"....that's why.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
weirdest WC ever :unsure:, if Chan winning was not a joke itself
tommorow's ladies podium

1 Osmond
2 Kostner
3 Kim

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congratulations to Max on his 7th! So much for the haters!

Meanwhile, Kovtun was 17th. Exactly. Where. Gachinski. Was. Last. Year. I don't have enough expletives to share how I feel about the Russian Fed right now.