2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

elif

Medalist
8 range for cc and interp and perf and well deserved.

Somehow judges just didn't give the scores based on SS.:eek::laugh: Zhiganshina/Gazsi's PCS what they deserve really:

Skating Skills:7.71
Transitions:7.57
Performance/Execution:8.43
Composition/Choreography:8.43
Interpretation/Timing:8.29

Good judging :clap:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Somehow judges just didn't give the scores based on SS.:eek::laugh: Zhiganshina/Gazsi's PCS what they deserve really:

:clap:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
For the lower two groups those are very high PCS. Makes me wonder how high the last two groups will score.

FSGMT

Record Breaker

That's right, even if I would have the IN mark at least as high as PE...

I loved Zhiganshina/Gazsi's FD but I am surprised the score was as high as it was (beaten their PB by over 6 points!). I thought the elements weren't great.

Nice to see some slight variation in the PCS finally though, yes.

I feel sorry for Riazanova/Tkachenko because I thought they skated extremely well but the levels did not work out as planned again. :/

Anybody knows what Tkachenko just said? I think he said that you're now going to be disqualified for taking breaks in the program? Or did I get that wrong?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's really not integrated as a dance (it was more like two..two...two programs in one!), but I was thinking, wow look at how far they've come...and then the program came to a dead halt with that spin. The Eurosport guys must be in tears.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
C/B have improved a lot. They are going to hate themselves for screwing up that spin. And the final lift looked clutzy. like something went wrong. I like the first half of the program but that jazzy last half didn't fit with it. Too bad.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aww feel bad for C/B BUT YAY 2 SPOTS FOR GERMANY!! And this is their first top 10 finish at Worlds :) They must be thrilled.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Anybody knows what Tkachenko just said? I think he said that you're now going to be disqualified for taking breaks in the program? Or did I get that wrong?

Somebody please clarify this. Does this also include stopping and restarting programs for having cramps?