2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Man, this heavy beat music of B/S is making them seem even slower than they are. I lost interest in this program after the first 30 seconds.

Krislite

Medalist
Congrats to Meryl and Charlie! Not a big follower of ice dance, but they are deserving World Champions. At least there's no judging controversy here...

sweetskates1

Medalist
I am ecstatic that Davis/White won, and deservedly so!, both SD and FP. They have always been greatest... just not acknowledged by that pesky panel.... ugg......

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Is it just me or does this Russian pair look a little ungainly at the end of the program? I liked the Italians much better.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Man, this heavy beat music of B/S is making them seem even slower than they are. I lost interest in this program after the first 30 seconds.

I actually love this program, and thought they skated it very well! Hoping for bronze for them actually... they have improved SO much.

Bobrova/Soloviev skated well but I still preferred the Italians, I think.

Every time I see that diagonal step sequence which is completely off-time, I want to scream. Why put it in a point where it's not possible at all to perform it to the music (which is racing really fast at that point)?

riceplate

On the Ice
Congrats to Meryl/Charlie!

I do not like the Tosca half of this program from the Russians - a lot of two-foot skating, fist pumping.

C'mon Nathalie & Fabian!!

ks777

Record Breaker
Scott Moir didn't look happy with the scores they got even though he claimed he doesn't care about what the judges think of them. By the way, Meryl Davis looks like Brandy a bit?