2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I know I love it! I hope they will continue after Sochi. Not sure how old they are but I REALLY ENJOY watchng them in a way I don't enjoy a lot of the other teams.

I think he's kind of old, like over 30, even close to 35? I'm pretty sure she's like 27 or 28 at least.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think he's kind of old, like over 30, even close to 35? I'm pretty sure she's like 27 or 28 at least.

Actually he's only 28 and she is 25 (thanks Wikipedia:)) . It is still old to continue after Sochi though so I guess that is a dream of mine dashed...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Ukranians are so mediocre. It was like 1990 all over again. I still don't know how they did so well in the short. What am I missing?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Major mistake by Paul with a fall. He's still at a higher skill level than Piper is though. I'm not getting this program, music is horrible and the choreo is meh. W/P are no question Canada #2 team by a mile.

tulosai

Record Breaker
G/P have a lot of really, really cool and fun tricks, they are magnetic to watch. She does still need to work a lot on her basic skating though if they really want to be a top team. She has such weak edges...

Pity about the twizzles. I do really like watching these two.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
P/G was just riddled with errors and everything looked like it took a ton of effort. I thought they did a decent job at 4CCs, considering how little time they've been together, but that was borderline-ugh.

Actually I love the music, but I love the group (Beirut). I thought that was the most interesting, off-beat thing about the program. And some of the lifts, but this was definitely an off program for them. Not surprised at all about the score.