2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

evangeline

Record Breaker
My feed froze and I had to refresh it during G/P's FD, so I couldn't see what happened. Why is their score so low?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
R/I are so old school Russian, they're practically frozen in time. But that last position was spectacular It will probably do very well with this panel.

ETA: Wow, I thought they'd do better. Tough panel today.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Overscored big time, PCS was a joke!
Exactly! I saw them at Euros, and I don't really understand how their PCS can be higher than T/S's and almost as high as G/P's and Z/S's... :disapp:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Poor debut at worlds by Gilles/Poirier, just imagine if W/P were not able to compete

G/P should send thank you cards to W/P for somehow making it to Worlds, as it is G/P's own potential spot at the Olympics that would have gone down the drain had W/P not been here. They would have had NO chance to make it to the Sochi Olympics had W/P not skated, as it is clear their finish would not have preserved that 3rd spot. Even as it is it wouldnt surprise me if another team got it over them.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I know its 1 skater only, must be top 2 for 3 spots, but what's the rule for 1 skater, 2 spots again?

evangeline

Record Breaker
Ilia Tkachenko has the eerily symmetrical and frighteningly chiseled facial features sported by a certain breed of male models.

I find him very distracting to look at.

samba

On the Ice
G/P should send thank you cards to W/P for somehow making it to Worlds, as it is G/P's own potential spot at the Olympics that would have gone down the drain had W/P not been here. They would have had NO chance to make it to the Sochi Olympics had W/P not skated, as it is clear their finish would not have preserved that 3rd spot. Even as it is it wouldnt surprise me if another team got it over them.

Totally agree. Canadian fed. pushed them too hard, she is not ready.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

It's the Olympics. Thank you cards are not enough. I would suggest a large gift certificate as well as cards. Very, very large. :)