Coaching & choreographer changes you would like to see | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Coaching & choreographer changes you would like to see

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Agree. He needs to 'crawl back to Krall' as I remember someone saying :laugh:
Chan at Orser's camp may motivate him more though..stopping the falls?! But I don't know.

You can tell in the kiss and cry area that Patrick has to be the strong one - a coach should be building into and building up a skater not sapping precious energy - you can tell because Johnson probably knows less about skating competition than the diehards on this board she is more of a dead weight - l isten in and she doesn't have the pshychology or reassurance of a real coach - Patrick is almost reassuring her. She needs to be giving and he receiving not the other way around. It sounds so simple but Patrick you might be able to save an OGM if you start now. Work on another quad fast or you better clean up the 3A and 4t and lutz as well as make sure all your spins and footwork are level 4's. If he isn't careful he will be flipping burgers instead of having Macdonald's sponsoring him.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Agree. He needs to 'crawl back to Krall' as I remember someone saying :laugh:
Chan at Orser's camp may motivate him more though..stopping the falls?! But I don't know.

The whole inflation thing started when he was with Krall, didn't it? The only difference this season is that Patrick didn't win everything with his flawed performances. I don't see how going back to Krall is going to make a difference.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I would like Jason Brown to be choreographed by either Lori Nichol, Tom Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, anyone who can utilize his lines and extension while creating a program that has a range of dynamics for Brown to express.

mary01

Final Flight
I would like to see Mao work with Tom Dickson or Pasquale Camerlengo it would be soo interesting to see what they could come up with together.

another interesting choreographer change would be if Miki got a program with Lori, I really have no idea what kind of program they would do together, but interesting it sure would be!

ffionhanathomas

On the Ice
The whole inflation thing started when he was with Krall, didn't it? The only difference this season is that Patrick didn't win everything with his flawed performances. I don't see how going back to Krall is going to make a difference.

Sorry yes, my mistake. I wonder who would help him a lot then? I think Orser especially since he coaches Hanyu & Fernandez who are Chan's big rivals (along with some others) so I think that would really push him.

I would like Jason Brown to be choreographed by either Lori Nichol, Tom Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, anyone who can utilize his lines and extension while creating a program that has a range of dynamics for Brown to express.

I agree! Jeffrey Buttle would be great for Brown IMO.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would like to see Gracie Gold work with Karen Kwan on artistry. Yu Na isn't going to make any changes, but I would like to see what Lori Nichol could do for her.