World Team Trophy 2013 Ladies | Page 11 | Golden Skate

World Team Trophy 2013 Ladies

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Interesting. Gracie brought some big tricks! A couple shaky landings and a 2S instead of a triple, but it'll be interesting to see her score. I feel like it should be below Ashley (PCS!!), but maybe I'm biased ;)

No, it should be below Ashley on PCS. Though Gracie keeps getting better and better! So excited for these two ladies (and the third one) that will be joining them in Sochi!

Mao88

Record Breaker
Gracie - 127.05. (Total - 188.03). Into 2nd. The doubling out on the Salchow towards the end cost Gracie the lead

Becki

Medalist
Why is Gracie's PCs so high (61?) :S Well, I felt like she was skating with little expression.....

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Why is Gracie's PCs so high (61?) :S Well, I felt like she was skating with little expression.....

Well, PCS isn't just like the old artistic mark (though it is a component)

Gravie has decent skating skills and transitions, the P/E, IN need to be worked on though

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Gracie was FANTASTIC!!!)))) I LOOOOOOOOOVED her skating! And here is a future world champ, I tell you:)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Akiko SUZUKI (JPN)

Music: O (from Cirque du Soleil)

3F+2T+2Lo
2A+3T
3Lz - scratchy, hangs on
FCSp
StSq
CCoSp
3F
3Lo - hangs on
3S - twofooted
3S+2T
ChSq
FCCoSp

Strong skate, she really fought through. With her SP lead she should remain 1st

FS: 65.76 + 67.26 + 133.02 (PB)
Tot: 199.58 (PB), in 1st (out of 11)

Mao88

Record Breaker
Great performance by Akiko. Should lead overall given her large lead over Ashley from the SP.

figuristka

Medalist
Love Akiko now thats what i call musical. She brings so much joy in her skating. Wish she skated like that at Worlds. Will miss that program.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At the beginning of the season skating after someone like Ashley lit up the scoreboard would have spooked Gracie but she's mentally tougher now after all that experience this year. Good for her.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Akiko's program is just... it's the best program of any of the ladies this year. That smile during her program was awesome. She saved a couple of those last jumps, but the performance was world class.