Baby joy for star pair | Golden Skate

Baby joy for star pair

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chinese figure skating fans will be treated to the annual gala Artistry On Icein June. A few months later, Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo , China's most successful figure skating couple, will have a special treat of their own when they become parents.

More

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Woah, what wonderful news!!!

Congrats to the happy couple!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks! Wonderful news....best of luck to them....

Chinese figure skating fans will be treated to the annual galaArtistry On Icein June. Afew months later, Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo, China's most successful figure skating couple,will have a special treat of their own when they become parents.

More

clairecloutier

Final Flight
Very happy for them! Congratulations!

I found it interesting to read about Zhao's planned coaching career and that he's already gone to Heilongjiang--his and Shen's home province--to select skaters for his new group. And so it all begins again . . . :)

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
It seems they have firmly moved on to the next phase of their lives. I am sure they will be the same resounding success as they were in their first. Amazing champions and people.

deedee1

Record Breaker
:hb: Congratulations!!! :hb: Thanks for this wonderful news- sure did make my day! :yes:

Hikaru

Final Flight
Fantastic news!!! So happy for them, surely they will be awesome parents! Congratulations to Shen and Zhao!!!!