Denis Ten | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Denis Ten

s_parks

Record Breaker
Sad that Denis couldn't skate well today :( The music issue must have been jarring, I feel bad. But barring any crazy circumstances, I think he can put out a really great free. Go Denis! :cheer2:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Sad that Denis couldn't skate well today :( The music issue must have been jarring, I feel bad. But barring any crazy circumstances, I think he can put out a really great free. Go Denis! :cheer2:

May I ask what happened with his music?

chairmanmao

Final Flight
Denis' Skate America SP remains my favorite performance because the cameras there truly captured the beauty of his skating despite the falls. In the 3 tournaments where he skated it perfectly two had atrocious video directing(TEB and 4CC) and one(Golden Spin) has no video of it anywhere. It seems it was never destine to be captured perfectly.

LRK

Record Breaker
Good luck going into the free, Denis! Hopefully he can put this behind him - or rather, use it to motivate himself to do better.

firal

Record Breaker
Man, that was a pretty sucky thing to have happened to me. Who wouldn't be rattled? But glad to hear him say after the SP that his knows his condition is good and can skate well in the long. Good luck!

sajoya

On the Ice
Denis is the only skater that can make Yuzuru run for his money. IMO, he's a complete skater just like Patrick chan. Worlds 2013 and Sochi Olympics has shown that he can rise to the occasion, so I'm expecting a good skate from him in the free. Break a leg, Denis! (not literally of course)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I wanted him to win so bad :no: but the programm & the performance was to die for! Pretty happy & proud of Den!:bow:

ioanna

Record Breaker
The music incident in the SP was so unfortunate... can't help thinking it kind of threw him off a bit. Could have done much better.

chairmanmao

Final Flight
I wish Denis Ten keeps this LP for one more season or he shelves it and use it again for 2018 Olympics. The nuances of the choreography and the innovative moves he does in this program really blend well with the music.

Last edited:

chairmanmao

Final Flight
I got an infraction defending the honor of Denis at the LP thread. I really feel and I know without a doubt he should have been silver over Hanyu.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
im more bitter b/c he already should have been a champ 2 years ago:slink:

Seruleane

Final Flight
Congrats to Denis! I wish he had won, b/c his programs this year were just beautiful- by far, my favorite- but I guess there's always next year. I hope he keeps his FS music. I could watch that another 50-100 times.

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Denis, your FS at Worlds was so brilliant that I even thought you finally won the men's title! Keep it up, and you will succeed some day in the near future. I have no doubt about that! :cheer2: