Upcoming Ice Shows in Japan | Golden Skate

Upcoming Ice Shows in Japan

zydeco88

On the Ice
According to this site, FaOI will be held on the 6th and 7th of July which, I think increases the chances of Yuzu's participation in DOI due to the proximity of the event dates of both shows. I was under the impression FaOI would be held somewhere in September, probably they're moving forward the dates so as to not interfere with the athletes' preparation for the Olympics season. I think we should also be keeping an eye out for PIW in Tokyo, held from 12th to 15th of July. If he were to participate in all the shows starting from DOI (late June) until THE ICE (late July), there's a possibility that he'd stay in Japan for one whole month.

ETA:
FaOI cast: Shizuka Arakawa, Yuzuru Hanyu, Miki Ando, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Stephane Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Johnny Weir, Philippe Candeloro, Javier Fernandez.
Pretty much the same as last year's. :)

Yunamao

Rinkside
Thank you zydeco88! As long as I'd like to see him during off season, I hope he won't do too many shows though... And rather focus on his Olympic training.

HelTra91

Rinkside
According to this site, FaOI will be held on the 6th and 7th of July which, I think increases the chances of Yuzu's participation in DOI due to the proximity of the event dates of both shows. I was under the impression FaOI would be held somewhere in September, probably they're moving forward the dates so as to not interfere with the athletes' preparation for the Olympics season. I think we should also be keeping an eye out for PIW in Tokyo, held from 12th to 15th of July. If he were to participate in all the shows starting from DOI (late June) until THE ICE (late July), there's a possibility that he'd stay in Japan for one whole month.

ETA:
FaOI cast: Shizuka Arakawa, Yuzuru Hanyu, Miki Ando, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Stephane Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Johnny Weir, Philippe Candeloro, Javier Fernandez.
Pretty much the same as last year's. :)

Kana Yuzu and Javi! I'm happy with that :D Thanks for the information!

zydeco88

On the Ice
It's confirmed that Yuzu will be appearing in DOI. And guess what, Javi will also be there. =)
DOI official homepage: http://www.onice.jp/top.html
Cast: Yuzuru Hanyu, Takahito Mura, Nobunari Oda, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Javier Fernandez, Miki Ando, etc.

wxunxx

Rinkside
Thx for the infor, zydeco88!

To be honest it's a bit surprised to see official update of DOI 2013 was released such in short time. Do hope this year's ice show schedule could stays for now on behalf of Yuzu's first Olympic season even though I really wanna see Yuzu in The Ice. sigh.

And also the funny thing is where's Yuzu, where's Javi, I guess I have to start to think boys share same manager though IF Yuzu already signed with agency lol.