All Summer Competitions 2013 | Golden Skate

All Summer Competitions 2013

Reginald

Match Penalty
Does anyone have a list with the dates of all the major summer competitions in the US and abroad for this summer?

So Far I have

Liberty Open July 16-July 20
Broodmoor Open June 26-29, 2013
GOlden West Dates
Glacier Falls August 1-4, 2013
Skate Detroit July 23-July 27

Any other competitions?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Does anyone have a list with the dates of all the major summer competitions in the US and abroad for this summer?

So Far I have

Liberty Open July 16-July 20
Broodmoor Open June 26-29, 2013
GOlden West Dates
Glacier Falls August 1-4, 2013
Skate Detroit July 23-July 27

Any other competitions?

Have you already gone through the US Figure Skating event listings, which seem quite exhaustive?

You'll have to pick out the ones of interest to you, but my hunch is that any U.S. competitions that you want are included there.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Thank you for the link, but can someone remember me if some of the top skaters announced where (and if) they will compete?

Sylvia

Record Breaker
U.S. Club Competitions list (includes links to known published results to date): http://unseenskaters.wordpress.com/competitions/

I'm currently compiling a list of (mainly) U.S. international skaters scheduled to compete this summer. It looks like Skate Detroit will be the main competition for U.S. and Canadian pairs this summer (this year's Indy Challenge has been cancelled).

ETA: Gracie Gold mentioned in a recent article that she plans to begin her season at Skate Milwaukee (July 10-14).

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looking forward to Liberty! We're so lucky to live just 45 minutes away. :biggrin: